More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DangerSloth DangerSloth

What did Idius do?

Maybe sleeping with Padma's mom was too far

"That isn't fair Padma," I said, "how was I supposed to know she was your mother." The way her face dropped, let me know that I had made a mistake. That was not why she was mad.

"My mother," asked Padma, "did you fuck her Idius?" I didn't have to answer. Padma saw me retreat back against my seat. Cho Chang was covering her eyes with her hands. Padma was unsure of how to proceed.

"How did you even meet her," said Padma?

"Diagon Alley," I said, "it just happened, and she resembled you so much. Naturally I just was attracted to her." She had a pretty nice rack, and she was so nice to me. It was only later I realized she must have recognized that I was close to Padma, but at the time I thought she was just into me. Her mother was the one who suggested the hotel.

"Sleeping with my mother, a married woman," said Padma. "And you are trying to sleep with my sister."

"You knew about that," I said, "you said you were fine with us not being exclusive." Padma lowered her face, the frustration clear.

"And I am," said Padma, "but I didn't forsee this all happening. If it came down to it, Idius, between my sister and me. You better choose me."

She didn't have to tell me. Parvati was pretty, but Padma was my partner in crime. And honestly, she put up with me more than anyone else.

"Of course," I said, "I know I can't replace you." Padma shook her head, and sat beside me. Maybe this year would be alright.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)