More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Harkeld Harkeld

Does she seduce the messenger? Or does she leave him alone with her maid and watch what happens? Or are they interrupted by an unwelcome guest?

Maybe she has some things to learn

But maybe she wanted something else first.

Elena hesitated, then crossed to the mantelpiece and picked up the small bell resting there.

Alicia returned to the room and Elena felt her heartbeat increase at the thought of what she was about to do. The image of Alicia in the stables flashed before her eyes and she felt a twinge of anticipation in her deepest parts.

She had considered seducing the man herself, but she had no experience with bringing pleasure to a man, only to herself. So she had thought it might be better to arrange a demonstration. This time, she would be able to watch more closely.

She could learn from watching Alicia.

And, she had to admit, the thought of commanding her maid to allow this man to ejaculate on her had its own appeal. They were both her servants now, and had to do as she desired.

Not that she had any doubt this youth would object to being pleasured by the lithe woman who lingered in the doorway, a question half-formed on her lips. It seemed something about Elena's look had taken the voice from Alicia, and the question never materialised.

'Alicia,' she started, brushing past the other girl and turning so that she stood behind her. Elena rested her hands on Alicia's shoulders, forcing her to remain facing the man stood at the hearth. The youth looked nervous and confused, but a glance at his trousers assured Elena that he was indeed enjoying their joint gaze.

'Alicia, this man has brought us some pleasing news,' she continued, ignoring the surprised look that crossed his face at her frankness. She tried not to smile; if he found that shocking...

'I therefore insist that he is treated as an honoured guest in this house.' She squeezed Alicia's shoulders gently, before lifting a hand to wave off a protestation from the liviered youth.

'Say nothing to deter me,' she told him, 'I insist that you be rewarded for your efforts this morning.' She sidestepped to Alicia's side, and took her hand. The maid started, and glanced in confusion at her, but Elena stepped further forwards, pulling her softly closer to the man. His eyes widened, perhaps with dawning comprehension - or rather, hope.

Elena flicked her gaze to his trousers once more, and this time allowed her eyes to linger on the growing bulge straining beneath the material. When she looked up at his face she was delighted to see a blush spread across his cheeks.

'Milady,' Alicia spoke quietly, the slightest resistance in her following. With a small frown, Elena stopped about a foot from the flustered youth and turned back to her maid. The young woman stared, wide-eyed and searchingly into her mistress's face, and Elena stared back. Alicia's breasts strained at the bodice of her dress, and, with a smile, reached out to run a finger down the laces crisscrossing the front piece.

'Alicia, I am your mistress, am I not?' she asked, and the maid nodded. Reaching the bottom of the bodice, Elena began to zigzag her finger back up the laces.

'And you are my maid, entrusted to my care, and employed to cater to my desires?' Alicia said nothing but stared as Elena stepped close to her and leaned to whisper in her ear.

'I saw you in the stable with the farmboy,' Elena told her, and she felt her jump as Elena began to trace the curve of her breast with her finger.

'I now want you to do the same for this young man,' she whispered, raising her voice just a little so that the servant behind her might hear.

She stepped back suddenly.

'Well?'

Does Alicia agree or refuse? What about the young man? Does he decide he wants both ladies? And can Elena resist?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)