More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by masterfulmastus masterfulmastus

What do you ask her to do next?

Maybe checking out the app on your phone more would be smart

"Hey Jennifer, don't question why you're doing it but I want you to quack like a duck for me," you said. A second later and uptight gorgeous Jennifer was quacking like a duck, complete with flapping her arms. With a smile on your face you looked back down at the phone in your hand as she returned to her cleaning.

Now that you knew it worked, maybe the app was worth a closer look before you did more to Jennifer. You started scrolling through, looking at various settings and options, reaching something strange towards the bottom of the home page.

Physical Trait Lock

There was a box next to it with a check mark in it, with a small bit of text beneath.

Warning. This is an experimental feature allowing for permanent alteration of someone's physical stats and traits. Results may vary, use with caution.

You thought about it for all of one second before unticking the box, deciding to give it a try and see if these sorts of changes were actually possible. Hell, the app could hypnotize people into obeying commands, so maybe this really would work. You thought of what to change as you smiled up at Jennifer.

"Hey Jennifer, grow two inches taller," you said. Right before your eyes Jennifer stretched up, as if she was rising onto the tips of her toes. Her feet were flat on the ground though, and suddenly Jennifer was taller than ever, with you jumping to your feet to get a closer look.

"Hoooly shit," was all you could manage as you looked up at her, now just over six feet tall. Not only would you be able to get people to do what you wanted, you could actually change them in any way!

(Feedback on what to change next in yourself, Jennifer, the husband, or anyone else is very welcome and feel free to jump in and add your own chapters and choices. And as always, if you like what I'm writing please consider donating at http://ko-fi.com/masterfulmastus)

What do you change first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)