More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carrot74 Carrot74

Does Amber play with herself?

Maybe a cool shower instead.

About ten minutes later the two blondes are heard to leave the medical exam room and they enter the nursing office; Amber can plainly see they are both a bit flushed in the face still as they grab a seat. Plus, she can’t help but notice Angie’s hard nipples that are visible under her white shirt – she obviously forgot to put her bra back on.

A minute later Amber bounces up and saying, “Well, I’m going to have a shower while you two keep an eye on things here” to which Erin throatily replies “Well, don’t be too long in there”. The redhead goes to the Admission Room, where there is the big bathtub and shower – in privacy; she gets the shower going, closes the door, strips off all her clothes, and then steps into the shower. While she is in the shower she ends up playing with herself a little bit; meanwhile Angie has entered the shower room very quietly and removes all of Amber’s clothes. Then Erin sneaks in to replace the towel with just a small hand towel, and leaves the redhead only a patient robe – the sheerest one she could find; which is all white and almost see through.

So when Amber is done her shower and gets out to find out that her clothes have sprouted legs and walked away, she is understandably a bit miffed. She won’t give the two blondes the satisfaction of seeing her upset with their practical joke that she figures they are playing on her, so she dries off with the small hand towel, and then puts on the sheer white robe. Her hair is still wet, as are parts of her luscious body under the sheer robe; she puts her hair into a ponytail again.

Then just as she wants to get out of the shower room and discovers her keys are gone as well, the door opens to reveal a smiling Erin. Seeing the blonde in her black dress suddenly appeals very much to Amber, who has only thought about trying bi-sex but hasn’t had the opportunity – yet. As Erin smiles at the sexy looking redhead she asks, “Have a nice shower? Good. Could we talk for a few minutes – in private – say maybe the interview room? I have a couple of things to ask of you.” Erin has ogled the redhead’s luscious body under the thin white robe, quickly appraising and definitely liking Amber – a lot.

So then Erin leads the sexy redhead by the arm to the conference room and closes the door behind them; Amber notices that the blonde already has the drapes drawn closed, and that there are scented candles of all things, lit, all around the dark room. She asks, “So where are my clothes; hidden somewhere I suppose?” to which Erin chuckles lightly and replies, “Not quite. Angie has placed them in the wash for you as we speak.” Amber pauses, looking around at the setup in the conference room and then asks, “So what is it that you wish to ask me Erin?”

What does Erin want with Amber?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)