More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Maya and Jade vs Andrea and Peter

Maya is 21yo 176cm and 62kg. Average boobs, great body, fabulous ass and face that look ok, but nothing that can't be changed with makeup. Jade is 27yo 182cm and 71kg. She is transsexual with really big dick, 22cm.

Andrea is 25yo 171cm 54kg. Peter is 24yo 176cm and 84kg.

Andrea attacked Maya. Maya is kneed her belly first and then her face. When Andrea fell down, Maya spreaded her legs and brutally stomped Andrea pussy 2 times. Andrea was screaming her surrender and screaming for mercy. Maya pulled Andrea to the knees and her to kiss her pussy. When she let go of Andrea hair, Andrea fell back down and cries.

Jade attacked Peter. In close fight, Jade headbutted Peter nose. Jade didn't waste more time, grabbed Peter by the balls and twisted them as far as they can go. Girlish screams echoed through arena. When Jade let go of his balls, Peter fell down. "MOMMY, MY BALLS!!! MOMMY, MY BALLS!!!" Peter screamed from the top of his lungs.

Maya went to Peter and lifted him up. With one hand she squeezed his balls to make him scream. With other she pushed his head on Jade cock. After a while Maya pulled his head back. "I guess you still want your mommy, loser." Maya told him. "Yes, I want my mommy." Peter squealed like a little bitch through tears. Maya continued Peter with Jade monster cock. After a while Jade cum in his mouth. He swallowed cause he was afraid Maya or Jade would pop his balls if he spit out Jade cum.

Then Maya sat on Peter face and Andrea to suck his cock. "If you make me cum first, you win. If you cum first Andrea will win." Maya told him. "It's not fair, you squeezed and tortured his balls. There's no way I can win that." Andrea told Maya. Maya slammed her knee as hard as she can between Andrea legs. "Time starts now." Maya said, pulled down her panties and sat on Peter face. "MY CLIT, YOU GOT MY CLIT!!!" Andrea started screaming. Andrea gave her best to win that bet, but she lost 3 minutes just for screaming. Of course Maya cum first. Andrea still had to finish with sucking Peter cock. Peter filled her mouth with cum, which she swallowed. "Winner will knee loser crotch. Andrea spread your legs." Maya told her. Now Andrea didn't say a thing and spreaded her legs. Peter kneed her as hard as he can. "SQUICK" was only sound Andrea produced before she started screaming. Her clit exploded from the impact. "I didn't say you have to knee her hard, but look at her face. It totally worth it." said Maya with big and cruel smile on her face.

Maya and Jade go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)