More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Harkeld Harkeld

What does she do?

Max decides to call on Lara

Max let herself out of the house.

She turned right on the street, heading towards Lara’s house on the next street. Checking her watch, Max wondered whether she was early enough to catch Lara before she left.

They had used to walk together every morning, but Lara had started leaving earlier and earlier. It had been impossible for Max to keep up. She never seemed to wake up on time these days.

She smiled to herself. It was her own fault for staying up reading erotica most nights. It often made her too worked up to sleep until she’d made herself cum. And when she did sleep, she had the most fantastic dreams.

Well, fantastic for her. Not so fantastic for her school record.

She chewed on her lip as she tried to recall her dream from that morning. Most of the details had faded, but she remembered being bent across a desk and taken from behind. It was one of her favourite fantasies.

She hadn’t woken up that aroused in a long time.

Lost in her thoughts, Max almost missed Lara’s door. Shaking her head at her one-track mind, she doubled back and rang the bell.

Who answers the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)