More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

Who's story are we following?

Max Caulfield and Chloe Price (Life Is Strange)

Max could not help but stare at her friend Chloe. She did everything she could not to be noticed, but she could not help it. They had been through so much, and yet they didn't.

Max had witnessed her best friend die and she could do nothing to stop it. She did once with the strange time powers she inexplicably had, but she was to reverse this mistake when it threatened Arcadia Bay. A year later and the despair overwhelmed her and she threw herself off of the cliff where she had their last kiss.

Of course, the afterlife was nothing like how she imagined it.

Max Caufield was in Nursery 0101D. When she woke up here, she was put on a padded table and stripped naked, where she was fed a strange bottle of milk and dressed by these strange women who called themselves Judys. They put her in a bright-pink diaper and what might have been the most childish pink dress she had ever seen before they brought her to the nursery. Of all the nurseries in all of Limbo, she had to be put in the same as them.

It turned out that she was in the exact same nursery as Chloe Price. She almost didn't recognize her at first. Her blue hair was back to being its natural blonde and all of her tattoos were gone as well. The Judys had dressed her up in a pink-onesie and a diaper. While being reunited was nice, the circumstances more than undercut it.

Especially since Chloe ended pooping herself during their reunion hug.

Chloe explained to her where they were. She was still convinced that she was kidnapped and by some kink-crazy conspiracy, but everybody else was saying the same thing: they were dead. They were dead and to spend eternity in Limbo, the afterlife where all unbaptized babies went to. Since Chloe and Max were still considered kids by the society they lived in when they died (and neither of them where Catholic), they were considered not responsible for their own flaws and have been spared Hell. Instead they apparently had to live out the rest of eternity in a different sort of Hell as babies. They were fed bottles and from a high-chair as babies, they were carried like babies, they had to wear diapers like babies.

She also discovered that if she did not keep herself busy, she would end up like Rachel.

Max always wanted to meet Rachel, and to her surprise, Rachel was there with them too. Jefferson had murdered her, so she pictured her being in some sort of afterlife, but to find her here in the same nursery as them was nothing short of miraculous. However, she seemed to have completely forgotten who she was. Not only was she dressed like a baby and fed like a baby, but she was acting like one too. She would cry, she would drool, she never talked. Chloe told Max that she was like that when she arrived, and apparently this would eventually happened to them too if they didn't keep their minds busy.

It had been a month since Max ended up in Limbo. She has been keeping herself from regressing like Rachel by pretending that she was still a photographer. She had no cameras, not even toy ones, so she would pretend to used her old polaroid camera by framing her fingers, Chloe volunteering to be her model.

She had been wetting and messing herself at random without her knowing, but thankfully her regression seemed to have only gotten that far.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)