More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

who do you follow

Matt

Matt is the blonde lead singer of his band.

The band plays their 1at set this gig has brought more people in then the last. After the 2ND set the crowd wanted a encore. So they did an encore. After wards the band pack up the van. The other members went with some groupies.

"Sora didn't come tonight" Matt says to himself. Matt calls Sora, but she doesn't answer. "She must still be mad at me for skipping last week" Matt says to himself.

Matt heads back in to makes sure they didn't miss anything. Matt heads out to the van, and standing their is some chick. "Excuse me can I help you?" says Matt.

"Yes you can...I saw your band , and I just had to meet you" the woman says. She walks over to him. "Why don't we go somewhere more private" the woman says seductively. "Mum.. Ms. I'M sorry I kinda seeing someone right now" says Matt. "Oh come on she won't find out" she says looking him straight in the eyes.

After that Matt and the woman head out in the van. They arrive at Matt's apartment. They head in straight to the bed. She strips as Matt gets down to his boxers. They lock lips and their tongues massages each others.she takes his boxers off revealing his package. She positions her self over it and slides his penis into her vagina.

They fuck hard she moves her hips up and down over and over. Matt moves his hips with her. She locks lips with him and continues moving her hips. As Matt cums he feels a pain in his neck. Then it's replaced by pleasure. Then he blacks out.

is Matt alone when he wakes

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)