More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thundergoose thundergoose

How will Tania and Matt enter the ring?

Matt Raises the stakes

First to arrive is Matt accocmpanied by Kim. Devon asks him how he feels to be facing Tania in an oily sexfight. He points to old fan favorite Nicollette and asks, remember when I screwed her in the ring as Arianne next to her was to watch? Well I'm about to do that tonight as Don watches. Remember last week when Kim claimed him as her prize after beating his ass all over the pit?

Devon: Big talk for someone with your win loss record.

Matt: Kim and I had an ideA for the last month she's been training me to wreck Tania here tonight. Send her ass down.

As Tania approaches the oil pit she's wearing a bright green robe covering all the way to her feet.

Devon: are you interested in what Matt and Kim have to offer?

Tania: That little dweeb? Not really but since I'm coming out of retirement I'll bite.

Matt: Here goes for this one match it's best of 3. The first 2 falls by submittion only. The 3rd by tapout or orgasm. All sexfight moves legal

Tania: Cut the shit and tell me what's at stake?

Kim: After tonight I'll let Don go back to your wrinkled old pussy if you ever get around to beating me. Matt tell her what she gets from you.

Matt: In the unlikely event she pulls off a miracle she gets to have me as her sex in front of everyone.

Devon: Sexual subserviance is a popular prize in the bwl. So what happens if she is conquered?

Matt: She stays retired until I decide to let her back in and I embarrass her worse than David did in front of the audience.

Devon: So our rules change to best of 3. The first 2 falls can be won by submittion but the final can be won by submittion or orgasm. We all in agreement? Kim?

Kim: I'm in.

Devon: Matt?

Matt: Ready to suffer?

Tania: Matt you're just my warm up?

Devon: Everyone shake hands. Now let's get ready to rumble.

Round 1 Matt vs Tania. Ding ding

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)