More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ©Dakness © ©Dakness ©

¿Who or what are you?

Matsuda

Matsuda is one of the unofficial members of the peruvian trio of Kuoh Academy. Its appearance stands out for being somewhat deformed by the part of the ears, short hair of a grayish blue hue and thick drooping eyebrows. It is also called a fan of Lolicon. He is also an unconditional fan of erotic series. He, like the rest of his friends, is obsessed with boobs, however.

Of those that are more fixed, were those of the beautiful Rias Gremory, the president of the Occult Club and those of the great Akeno Himejima and her Voluptuous body, Although the little koneko Toujou could not escape, she despite the fact that He didn't have big tits, he made up for it with his beautiful, well-formed round ass, but also the Tits of the Vice President of the Student Council, Tsubaki Shinrra, could not escape him either, his tits were not even as big as those of the beautiful Akeno but not as bad as the beautiful Rias.

Nevertheless.

Matsuda was only interested in one girl, a girl with whom he always had obscene dreams or even worse ...

That it was nobody but ...

¿Who are you obsessed with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)