More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by R1ley R1ley

John Wakes up after his parents have left for work, but what's changed?

Matrioki

John wakes up to a song on the radio he's never heard, a deep feminin voice singing a melodic hymn, john is entranced by how beautiful the voice is, until he realizes he never put mucin on before he fell asleep, confused, john gets up but can't find where the music is coming from, until he here's a deep whisper, " enjoy your rest, mortal? Panicked, john looks around, but can't seem to find anyone, "it seems I was summoned, but my ritual was interrupted by the likes of you, I should smite you now, but it seems as I have been trapped in this plain, I must thank you, I do not know what would have become of me otherwise"

John calms himself down as he remembers the events earlier in the day, who are you? John asks "I'm am matrioki, I am the astral form of victory, you would refer to me as a god. I seem to be trapped in your form yet I maintain my power, would you allow me dominance of this vessel? I ask for a small amount of time, 1 mortal day, to learn of our situation, I cannot take control without your permission, but I persist that you will want to be on good terms with me."

Give matrioki accesses to your body?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)