More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Silvana Silvana

What's next?

Matilda is totally out of fight.

Then small ginger Erin started feeling Matilda up as she sat on her lap. Her cousin Megan looked on disapprovingly as she openly squeezed Matilda's big tits. Matilda made no attempt to stop Erin from rubbing her big soft boobs.

Ann the B&B owner asked "Matilda do you feel anything? Aren't you getting aroused by all this rubbing? Maybe you are closet bisexual. Maybe you get sexual pleasure from that."

"I am strictly hetero. "Matilda replied" As far as having intimacy with a woman? That s just something that I haven t done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. Erin can touch me all she wants, I guess i got used to it, but i am not getting any sexual pleasure. I am totally numb."

.

"She is not lying. Her nipples are not stiffened at all. She is totally numb. " small ugly ginger Erin responded, as she lightly rubbed Matilda's nipples through her dress.

"

Ann said, "If you are 100% straight, why don't you let these women to touch you? Think about it. It is not like all nine of them want to grope you. It is just three of them. Jodi, Deb and Beth the Ojibwe. You should make peace with them. Soon you will be on your way home. You may never see these poor women again. You called them names. You called them ugly midget dykes, for christ's sake. You slapped Beth and Deb. Poor Deb couldn't stop crying. Matilda you are a big elegant upper middle class woman, 5ft10 tall on those 5inch shoes and curvy. Everything about you is big – your breasts, your butt, your thighs, your shoulders. These short skinny poor women are just fascinated with you. Just let them. They are not physically threatening to you at all, and the chances that they could actually harm you are virtually nil. Please take this as constructive suggestion."

"Maybe you are right. They are no different from Erin. They are creepish, old, small, skinny and masculine just like her, and i got used to her dry humping, rubbing and groping. She is literally attached to me" Matilda replied.

"But i am not groping you Matilda. I am your human shield. " Erin responded and gave both of Matilda's tits one hard squeeze .

"I am not stupid Erin. You are a groper , just like them. You are not manipulating me. I am aware that you are taking advantage of me under the pretext of that human shielding nonsense. But i am out of fight. That is why i am tolerating you.

Then all of a sudden this really short ugly pale face creepy green eyes thin lips light brown haired with Chin-Length haircut masculine woman in her mid 50s Patty walked into the kitchen. She walked toward the chair where Matilda was being groped by Erin and said, " Matilda i must warn you. Beth and Deb are talking of pressing charges against you. These other women are willing to testify in their behalf. They all hate you. In fact, you will be hearing soon from them regarding your physical attack on Beth and Deb. "

Matilda got off of Erin's lap and said. " I should go talk to them. I decided to tolerate them. They can touch me all they want. Ann is right. They are harmless. Any woman here can touch me. "

To Matilda's big surprise this nice Patty grabbed both of her boobs with both hands as she stood in front of the small pale woman . Her face was exactly the level of Matilda's breasts" They are sooo massive, they are spilling out of your dress. I am feeling mostly bare tits" Patty said loudly as she felt her up. "I have never felt anything like these big monsters. I have been staring at them all afternoon! Now I can squeeze them whenever I want. You said any woman here, me included. Matilda you are a great woman You are a good woman."

Matilda felt humiliated as she let Patty feel her up. Small ginger Erin watched and then got up came over and squeezed one of Matilda's boobs. Matilda felt embarrassed and self-conscious as she waited for them to stop. Then, Erin said " Matilda you can't deal with these women on your own. You can't. Just trust me. I am going to make an arrangement. I'm going to set clear boundaries . Just trust me. Lets go to the living room"

Then both small ugly women removed their hands from Matilda's breasts.

.

Small pale Patty surprised Matilda again when she fell into her breasts, and she stroked her back telling Matilda what a brave and good woman she is . Even when she reached down and squeezed Matilda's bottom it seemed reassuring. Matilda felt like pale small Patty respected her and wanted to make sure she didn't feel badly. Patty was pressing her ugly pale face onto Matilda's massive soft boobs and squeezing her ass with her both hands, but Matilda did not pull away. Instead she lost herself in the moment.

Finally small ginger Erin cleared her throat and reminded them to go to the living room. Small pale Patty stopped "hugging" Matilda and they went to the living room. Ann B&B owner got up and followed them. Chubby Megan stayed in the kitchen.

TO BE CONTINUED

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)