More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ven83ne3 Ven83ne3

You start your day, how does it begin?

Math Teacher Route

Note: I know you have more classes than this but I am only going with the three in the storyline.

You wake up to your alarm that reads 7:15 AM, you knew that you needed to be up by at least 8:00 AM. But you woke up 45 minutes early just to be safe incase of becoming lost and what not. You get up and go to the kitchen, despite not cooking a lot you make a killer breakfast of Sausage, Eggs, Biscuits. You go to the dinner table and start eating you try to eat as quickly as possible but you made some extras so you box some of it up to take it to your teachers for today. You know its a cheesy move but you know that if you have favor of teachers here and there they might give you a few points here and there.

You pull up to your new campus at Enter, and you make your way to "Lecture Hall 4", where your new math Teacher, Enter conducts her lessons. You pull into the school parking lot, and you walk through the front gates and walk throughout the campus to your assigned lecture hall. You are around 30 minutes early so you are the only person there at the moment except for the teacher. Once you knock on the door and enter your new math teacher Enter just stands there and looks at your body for one or two seconds. She then realizes what she is doing and she quickly looks up to your eyes and welcomes you:

"Hello, you must be Enter, Enter my new student? Good to see you again after last week!"

You reply with: "Yes, I am brand new sorry about me coming really early I just wanted to make sure I wasn't late on my first day."

She responds with: "No no no no! Its perfectly alright I don't mind having someone to talk to before class starts and the majority of students start arriving."

You hand her the extra breakfast you created saying "So, I made a big breakfast for my first day and I had some extras so I figured I would bring some in for my new teachers." She is slightly brought back by this because none of her students have ever done this to her. She gives a quick nod and says "Thank you, I forgot to pack my lunch so this will serve that purpose!". You ask "Do you have assigned seating or do you just sit anywhere we would like?" She answers with "Yes, just go ahead and sit anywhere you wish." You take a seat in the front row near the corner of the table, because you get the best view of the ChalkBoard. The two of you have some normal conversation before other classmates arrive. You are shocked to see that there are only about 20-25 more kids other than yourself in the Lecture Hall when the bell rings. And you thought college to be a big hall with lots and lots of people in them trying to learn. But there wasn't lots of people in this class and you seemed to like it that way. Your teacher explained how their average day went and they went as they went over some math problems.

Once class was done, your teacher called you over as everyone was making their way out. Once everyone was out of the classroom she asked you:

"If you would like some extra help or some tutoring on some subjects that are confusing to you, just talk to me and we can figure out some times and places to achieve that."

You responded with: "That sounds great I can email you and we can figure it out later."

Enter, grabbed your arm and said: "Here, I'll just give you my personal phone number so its easier and I don't get it lost in my 500 emails per night."

You give your brand new Math Teacher your phone and she puts in her phone number.

You finish up your normal day, your teachers don't give you any homework because it is your first day and they don't want to give you any on your first day of classes. You are sitting at your families vacation home the house you are staying in for your college degree. You brought your Gaming Tower with you and you decide to hook that up and see if any of your gaming friends are online to play with. A few of your friends from your hometown are online and you decide to play some Rainbow Six Siege with them for a few hours. They all have to go eat dinner, so you decide to call your teacher to figure out a time where she can tutor you.

You go to your contacts and find her number under "{TFN}". You call her and in about 3 tones she picks up her phone.

You open with: "Hello, is this {TFN}?"

The women on the other end says: "Yes, this is {TFN} who am I speaking to?"

You reply with: "Ah yes, this is Enter, Enter I am your new student."

She says: "Oh I am glad you called, are you calling about a tutoring/study time?"

You say: "Yes, I am what time and place work for you?"

She answers with: "How about tomorrow at your place after school lets say 7:30 PM?"

You simply agree and then you say your thank you and goodbye and then you hang up.

What do you do tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)