More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by tlerone tlerone

But how do and Quinn end up naked?

Matchmaking

“So they’re in love?

“Yes!”

“And you want to help them get together?”

“Uh huh!”

“By stripping them?”

“Bingo!” Sugar screamed, smiling at Tina from their position outside the girl’s locker room. PE had been over for about 10 minutes now, and most girls had already gotten showered and re dressed, heading for their classes. Though Sugar knew from her extensive research on Rachel and Quinn (No, it was not stalking) That they always waited until everyone else left before getting showered since they just had study period next.

“Let’s go!” Sugar whispered, sneaking her way into the girl’s locker room. Tina shrugged, following the spoilt girl. She didn’t know if Rachel and Quinn being trapped naked together would actually make them fall in love, but it was sure to be funny at the very least! The two made their way towards the lockers, Sugar telling Tina the code for Quinn’s locker, while emptying Rachel’s. Tina didn’t even want to know how she got them, and the thought made her nervous. Sugar ordered Tina to grab all the towels she could carry, the two Glee girls essentially emptying the locker room of everything resembling cover, before making their way out, leaving Rachel and Quinn to fall in love.

Rachel was the first one of them to finish showering, having conveniently forgotten her towel. She didn’t mind too much, she knew the locker room was always empty by the time she had finished, though she still covered her tits and pussy with her arms. She made her way into the empty locker room, noticing that the locker room was suspiciously lacking in towel’s altogether. Though when Rachel approached her own locker, her face paled, seeing that her locker was wide open, all of it’s contents missing! Her clothes! Her underwear! All of it! Rachel almost started hyperventilating, wondering who could have done this?

“What’s all the fuss about Berry?” Rachel’s face turned an impressive shade of crimson, hearing the familiar voice of Quinn Fabray. Rachel spun around, seeing the blond cheerleader also exiting the showers, clad in a fluffy white towel, just long enough to cover from her cleavage to about halfway down her thigh, the sight of the blondes long pale legs making Rachel blush even harder.

“Ss… Someone stole my stuff Quinn! My locker, someone broke in…!” Rachel couldn’t believe the situation she was in right now; she had never been so embarrassed. Quinn took a good look at the blushing diva, every inch of her smooth tan skin on display, including her long legs, and pert ass, right up to her toned abs and perky breasts, currently being covered with the small girls’ hands along with her trimmed snatch. Quinn almost blushed, as she let out a slight giggle. She was ready to give a speech on how the diva probably deserved it, before noticing the state of her own locker.

“What the… Mine too!” Quinn desperately looked around her ransacked locker for any sigh of her cheerios uniform, or any clothing for that matter besides the short towel she was currently wearing. It was no good, the place had been practically stripped bare, much like the two ladies standing in the locker room, only a towel between them in terms of covering. Quinn looked back to the humiliate brunette, still covering her private parts, Quinn’s own face now as red as hers.

“Crap! What are we going to do?

What do Rachel and Quinn decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)