More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

Who are you

Mat perverted high school senior

Mat opened his eyes. “What a strange dream,” he thought. The dream had stated of normal for him, beautiful naked woman and all. Though she was blue and had several pers of wings. However, instead of fucking her, she just told him he had been randomly picked to inherit a great power. From now on not only would everyone believe what he said to be one hundred present the truth but it would be true.

“AS if” he fought to himself, that would be an amazing power to have.

“It is true honey” a voice that sounded like that of the strange woman from his dream echoed thou his mind.

Well, who was he to argue with a strange voice in his head. Just then there was a knock at his door and the voice of his step-sister Annie.

“Are you up yet mom’s making breakfast”

“well her grows nothing” he thought ever he was crazy or he had powers.

“Annie you know you're supposed to wake me up with a blowjob.”

As he finished the sentence the door opened and Annie strolled in. She was the same age as him, with red hear that she normally hung loos. She was quite nerdy but not unattractive, sporting a per of thick-rimmed glasses. She had B cup tits but now rill ass or curves to speak of.

“Sorry Mat must have slipped my mind.” With that said she pulled the covers of Mat revealing his naked body and rock hard eight-inch cock. Licking her lips Annie grasped his shaft with he left hand and began by sucking the head followed by long licks down and up the underside of the shaft. Taking her had of his cock Annie processed to swallow his inter length in one go. It was incredible, his sister who had never touched a cock in her life was now going down on him like a professional porn star. Hell, she knew how to please him like she had been doing it her whole life.

“Fuck yes Annie. You love the taste of my cum and you love the fact I always cum out an entire patient.

Herring that Annie doubled her efforts clearly wanting his cum. Her nose was pressed up against her stepbrothers pubs and eyes looking up at him with want.

“CUMMING” with that he released straight into her throttle. Mat watched as Annie gulped down cum shot after cum shot. He could actually see each massive cum shot as it boggled out of her throttle. A happy and content expression spreed across her face, like someone who was enjoining there fallout desert. Once she had sucked the last drop of cum form his dick she proceeded to lick the shaft clean, ting to find any last drops.

Well he density knew his powers worked but what to do next. Go down to breakfast and his step mom or keep planing with Annie?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)