More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Masturbation

Masturbation
She carefully affixed the suction cup dildo to the tiled wall of her shower, ensuring a secure attachment. The water cascaded over her body, creating a sensual and steamy ambiance. With anticipation building, she turned around and positioned herself in front of the dildo, feeling the smooth surface against her outer labia. As the warm water flowed down, she guided the dildo inside her vagina, savoring the sensation of fullness and pleasure. Taking a deep breath, she started with slow, gentle thrusts, relishing the gradual buildup of pleasure with each movement. The combination of the suction cup's reliable grip and the dildo's realistic texture heightened her arousal. Pressing one hand against the glass for support, she held the handheld showerhead in her other hand, carefully directing the pulsating water stream to her clitoris. The warm water streamed over her vulva, teasing her sensitive clit and heightening her arousal with every pulsation. As she maintained her grip on the showerhead, she thrust her hips back against the dildo, feeling its firmness fill her with pleasure. Her hanging breasts swayed sensually as she embraced the pleasure, swinging with every thrust. The combined sensations of the pulsating water and the rhythmic thrusts intensified her pleasure, pushing her towards the edge of ecstasy. With each thrust and each touch of the water against her clitoris, she lost herself in the pleasure, giving in to the overwhelming sensations.

Mutual Masturbation
The pledge stood, surrounded by her eager sorority sisters. One sister skillfully circled her swollen clitoris with her fingertips, and another gently slid her fingers between her slick folds, exploring the depths of her desire. Meanwhile, another sister focused on teasing the sensitive nipple of one breast, rolling and pinching it between her fingers, while a different sister cupped and squeezed her buttocks, exerting firm pressure, and another sister expertly teased and caressed her tight anus, heightening her pleasure. Two sisters stood behind her, one's hands caressing and squeezing the soft flesh of her buttocks, providing a firm and sensual grip, while the other delicately explored and teased the tightness of her anus with her finger. During it all, the head sister leaned in to kiss her passionately, adding a sensual layer to their exploration. Collectively, they engaged in the intimate act of mutual stimulation, their skilled and varied touches building waves of intense pleasure, bringing the pledge to new heights of ecstasy. As the sisters continued their exploration, their touch became more intense and focused.

One sister skillfully positioned herself between her legs, using her tongue to flick and tease her clitoris, drawing out moans of pleasure. Another sister knelt beside her, placing her mouth on one breast, swirling her tongue around the nipple with precision, while a third sister mirrored the same attention to detail on the other breast. The combined sensations of their tongues on her sensitive nipples sent electric sparks of pleasure through her body, intensifying her arousal. At the same time, another sister grazed her teeth against the pledge's buttocks, alternating between gentle nibbles and firm bites, igniting a mix of pleasure and sensation that sent shivers down her spine. Yet another sister used a feather-light touch to trail her fingers along the inside of her thighs, gradually inching closer to her most intimate areas. The combined sensations from each touch intensified, bringing her closer to the edge of ecstasy with every passing moment. As the intensity reached its peak, she succumbed to the overwhelming waves of ecstasy, experiencing a mind-blowing orgasm that left her breathless and utterly fulfilled.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)