More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IWannaSpankGirls IWannaSpankGirls

What's next?

Masturbation

"So what is this organisation that your mom is the leader of?" asked John.

"It is the teachings of Lilith." said Imogen. "She preaches that males are naturally born evil and must be brainwashed to serve us women who are entirely blameless for everything and that anyone who has a problem with that is being sexist."

"Your mom sounds like a crazy person."

"BLASPHEMY!" screamed Kris.

"Whatever." John said, throwing his arms up in the air and walking away.

"He does have a nice ass." said Lindsey.

John fell onto the bed. Despite his exacerbation, he did think that the six girls were hot or at least in Natalie's case. He was tempted to masturbate. But with how easily offended the girls were, was it a good idea?

But John had a boner and he needed the release. He quickly went to the bathroom and aimed his dick at the seat. He put his hand round his rod and pumped up and down, furiously. He shot countless jets of semen into the toilet.

John left the toilet to be confronted by Lindsey. Lindsey grabbed hold of John's ass.

"Whoa!" said John, "inappropriate!"

"I want your dick inside me!" said Lindsey.

John noticed that he was getting hard again.

"Okay." he said.

John and Lindsey rushed into Lindsey's room.

"Hold on, there's something I need." said John.

John left the room and returned with a videocamera.

"Whats the camera for?" asked Lindsey.

"To confirm that you're giving consent." said John. "The way you girls behave makes me worried about a getting a false accusation."

"Listen, John, I just want to fuck multiple boys." said Lindsey. "Having you sent to prison would be de... something."

"I just wanna be on the safe side."

John pointed the camera at Lindsey and began recording.

"Do you give your consent to have sex with me?"

"Yes." said Lindsey.

John placed the camera on a desk beside the table.

"Take your clothes off first." said Lindsey.

John stripped naked. Lindsey was shocked by the size of his penis.

"That really 10 inches of cock?" she asked. "I didn't think such a thing existed."

"Aren't you gonna take your clothes off?" asked John.

"Oh, yeah."

Lindsey pulled down her pants and panties and pushed John onto the bed. She then impaled herself on John's cock.

"Aren't you gonna take off her shirt?" John asked.

"I don't have a hole there for you to fuck." said Lindsey.

John fucked Lindsey, furiously, pumping up and down. The mutual pleasure that John and Lindsey felt as John's cock penetrated Lindsey's pussy made both of them groan out in pleasure. Lindsey screamed loudly until John cummed right into her.

Lindsey put her panties and pants back on, before lying on the bed next to John.

"Do you know any other guys I could fuck?" she asked. "Ones who would share me with you?"

"I'm not sure if they'd be down with that." said John.

"Thats a pity. My greatest fantasy is one guy fucked me with his huge dick while another fucked me from behind while I blow a third and give hand jobs to two others."

This seemed like a pretty unrealistic goal unless Lindsey was planning to become a pornstar.

"Can you do me a favour?" asked Lindsey. "Don't tell my boyfriend."

"You have a boyfriend!" said John. "If I had known that...!"

John got up and quickly began getting dressed.

"Its not a big deal." said Lindsey.

John grabbed the camera and left the room. Thinking about, he realised the video of Lindsey's consent might not be enough if she decided to lie about being . She could easily say that John her to give her "consent" on the video.

There was also a chance, Lindsey or one of the other girls might destroy the evidence while he was asleep.

John decided that he would use a small fold up table to barricade the room while he slept. It had done at home whenever he was masturbating.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)