More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What do I do?

Masturbate with the wine bottle

I decide to head back into the backyard to knock on the back door and have my husband let me in. I would rather face the embarrassment of him seeing me naked, and running around outside than have the cops catch me.

I slowly make my way back around the house the way that I came. I brave the bright spotlight and make my way up the steps to the back door. My pussy is still on wet, and dripping with as a result of my sexual excitement. It is such a turn on for me to know that someone could see my nakedness at any moment, to know that I am going to have to explain to my husband why I am running around the neighborhood with a dripping wet cunt, and hard, erect nipples.

My foot bumps something as I head up the stairs; it is the wine bottle that I left on the stairs when I started on my adventure. I grab it as I go by, deciding that I need one more drink before I confront my husband.

I sit on the steps and wait for the light to go out. Slowly swigging from the wine bottle I begin to feel the hit me. I am rubbing my breasts lightly, enjoying the feel of my hand caressing my stiff, hard nipples. I run my hand down to my pussy mound, and feel how wet I am. My pubic hair is soaked with my lubrication. Spread my pussy lips I run my hand up and down, circling my hard little nub of a clitoris. I am so excited that I sense I will come fast. I so wish that I had a hard cock ready to ram into my overheated twat.

I think about knocking now and getting my husband to fuck me, but what if he is mad and won't do it? I feel the hard shape of the wine bottle in my hand and get an idea, what would the wine bottle feel like jammed up my cunt.

I slowly spread me legs apart, exposing my wet cunt to the night air. I get a chill as the cold breeze of night air hits my dripping wet pussy. Slowly I rub the head of the wine bottle up and down by pussy, coating the cock-sized neck with my cunt juice. Holding at my fuck hole I slowly insert it into my pussy a couple of inches. It feels great!

I continue to thrust the hard wine bottle into my overheated cunt, taking it a little deeper with every thrust. I reach down with my left hand and find my erect clit; I rub my clit as I fuck my cunt hole with the wine bottle. It does not take long for me to reach orgasm considering the state of excitement that I am in. I moan softly and buck my hips rocking the hard neck of the wine bottle in and out of my cunt. My nipples harden into long points as I climax. My cunt juice runs down the wine bottle dripping from the hand I am using to hold the bottle. Finally I come back down to earth and realize that I am still sitting her naked and locked out of my house.

Do I now knock on the door or does something else happen.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)