More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MalteseMan2 MalteseMan2

What do you have in mind to edit?

Mass Effect Trilogy

Ah, Mass Effect. the sci-fi series that had seemed so promising, only to come off the rails a bit in later games. Whether you thought it was ME3 or Andromeda that had jumped the shark, few would deny there was a lot of good in the first two or three games.

And with the remote, there was a good chance you could make what was good even more enjoyable.

You make the first game much more violent and sexual in nature, justifying it's M-rating. You punch up the combat, bringing the first game more in line with the later games faster paced, power focused gameplay. Additionally, you overhaul the sexual content, making it explicit, pornographic in nature, beyond even the most debauched imaginings of your favourite Source Film Makers (you also change reality to ensure the enhanced sexual content isn't remotely controversial (suck it Fox News) ).

You change around the events and particulars of the story, hoping to make something new and interesting. For instance, Miranda Lawson is now the medical officer aboard the Normandy, not a Cerberus scientist. As such, she comes on your adventure against Saren, and can even be romanced. You change up the uniforms and combat armour for all female crew members, giving them skintight jumpsuits to match Miranda's. None of them may be able to pull them off quite as nicely as the Austrailian doctor, but it does make for some more eye candy on the ship.

You decide to play as the male version of Shepard. A few tweaks, and you replace the default model with one inspired by your appearance and voice. As fun as seeing Shepard conquer and woo the galaxy would be, experiencing it with your own appearance is another level.

You select your usual class, Sentinel, a mix of tech and biotics, and give John Shepard the Colonist-Sole Survivor background, then begin the game.

The Normandy jumps past a Mass Relay as Hackett, Anderson and Ambassador Udina discuss your suitability for the Spectres. You march confidently through the halls of the newly-minted starship, before ending up on the bridge.

After a brief conversation with Joker, Kaidan and Nihilus, you are summoned to the briefing room, to talk with Captain Anderson.

On the way, you pass several members of the crew, such as the engineer, Corporal Jenkins and Doctor Lawson, until you pass Yeoman Kelly Chambers.

"Commander!" the redhead smiles. She looks nice and perky in her standard issue white Human Alliance jumpsuit.

"Yeoman Chambers." you say with a smile. As a Yeoman, Kelly's duties consisted pretty much of moral support, keeping appointments in order and generally serving as a cheap fucktoy for whoever was commanding her ship at that moment.

Right now, that was Anderson, and the decorated Alliance operative had been availing himself of her, but that didn't deter you from being interested yourself. The green-eyed redhead was striking, bubbly and came on very strong.

"I know Captain Anderson wants to see you, but I was just wondering if you have time for a little... discussion?" Kelly asks. "It could do wonders for your stress level."

It was perfectly obvious what the yeoman was offering. And you weren't about to refuse it. You select the option on the dialogue list to agree, and soon you and the redhead are slipping away to somewhere a little more private.

You and Kelly make for a side room. The redhead eases you against a wall, then unfastens the neck clasp of her jump suit. She let's the extremely form-fitting white garment fall down around her waist, exposing her gorgeous upper body, as tight and fit as an Alliance crewmember should be, albeit with a certain feminine softness that indicates her non-combat role.

“Just take it easy, Shepard.” Kelly says in a soothing tone, biting her lip with eagerness as she helps your prick out of its armour. “Let me... de-stress you.”

You couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy towards Captain Anderson. Having this little slut at his beck and call, 24/7. Still, the Normandy was the best warship in the human fleet. Only made sense it came with some decent perks.

Taking your cock, Kelly swirls her tongue around your tip, stroking your shaft with both hands, which look dwarfed compared to your cock, one that would probably make a krogan proud.

The redhead is undeniably talented. You're highly tempted to do as she says, sit back, relax and let her take the lead. On the other hand, Chambers had been a little impudent. It might do her some good to remind her of the chain of command...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)