More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jaegarblk Jaegarblk

You are...

Mason Holland. PI

“Shoubu University is like a whore. You pay your money and make your choice. But in the end, all you get is fucked.

From the Shoubu Life. Memoirs of Mason Holland – Student PI. By Mason Holland

You are Mason Holland. 30 years old. You have been at Shoubu University for 10 years and technically you are a mature student.

You’ve got a degree in History and a Master’s Degree in Business, a vocational course in locksmithing and you’re currently completing a Doctorate in Film studies for which you are also a part time student lecturer.

This grab bag of academic credentials you’ve somehow managed to wrangle is just to keep you at Shoubu University as you haven’t quite had the inclination to leave yet.

Your real occupation on Shoubu University campus is as a PLAY Investigator. You’re the only one on campus currently, as far as you’re aware. You had preferred the job title you had coined yourself; CONTEST OUTCOME RETRIEVER but calling yourself a ‘COR’ got strange looks. When a client started calling you a PI as a joke and claimed it stood for PLAY Investigator you found that, much to your irritation the term stuck.

What the hell is a PLAY Investigator or a COR or whatever you are?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)