More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zig322 zig322

Who do you choose?

Mary

"Be good to your father, you two, and watch out for traffic!" Mary Pendlewood says to her children

"Bye mom!"

"We'll try to be back at early as we can." her husband says

"Oh, it's Halloween, let them have as much fun as they can." Mary gives her husband a kiss before he leaves, and goes inside her house to finish her costume

The 35 year old mother of two stood before a full body mirror in her bedroom, pulling the robe she was wearing off, revealing a black dress with a long neckline, though she made sure to wear a bra before putting it on. A long slit at the side showed off her legs, which were encased in black pantyhose and black pumps. Once putting on red lipstick, and puts on a big black wig over her brown hair, completing her transformation into 'Elvira, Mistress of the Night', her idol growing up.

As she looks in the mirror, she takes the time to admire her figure, though usually focused on being as good and caring mother as she could, Mary had to say she did look quiet sexy. She isn't the only one who thought that, a couple of teenage neighbors couldn't help but find themselves attracted to her. Days spent exercising to work off the pregnancy weight had really done wonders, giving her a lean figure and tone legs, and she did have an impressive rack, if she did say so herself.

The doorbell rings, and Mary gives a smirk, "Okay, fright fans, time to put on a show."

Who is at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)