More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mortalsoul mortalsoul

Select a character

Mary

I recently graduated from my Masters program in which I do not want to disclose. All summer long I have spent my time looking for jobs and the job I have now is only part time and I am allowed to work from home. Working from home is great but it comes with a lot of distractions. One day, my roommate and I were home in the living room and we were just hanging around and surfing the web when she came across this website that rates your sexual threshold depending on the answers you gave. We were both laughing at the questions it had at how gross, weird and unbelievable things that it asked.

When she finished she forwarded me the link.

"Here this is pretty entertaining let me know what you get." she said.

When I received the link in the e-mail there were options on how detailed you want the questions you were asked. The more detailed, the more accurate your rating were. I was so bored that I went ahead and did the longest questionnaire it had. It asked questions about how likely or unlikely you are willing to do certain sex acts. Some of the questions I answered were outright disgusting and just weird but it was certainly entertaining. Being 22, I learned a lot of things that people did that were just outright not right and that I did not even knew people did.

"Hey! Finished! I got... 'Pet'" as my rating. What the heck is that?" I asked my roommate.

"Oh my got that is so hilarious, I can so see you being that." she responded.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well okay maybe not that exactly but you can be a bit of a pushover sometimes." she replied.

"I guess..." I answered.

"See?! Right there!" she added.

"Oh shut up! That is so hilarious." I responded.

Later that night I received an e-mail saying "Thank you for taking our survey. As a thank you, we are inviting you to our Symposium and Holiday Costume Party at the Grand Ocean View Hotel. FREE food, drinks and giveaway." The hotel was extremely highly rated and not far from me at all. Being summer and all I did not see any harm attending a symposium and party. I thought it would be extremely fun.

Do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)