More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by holahola202 holahola202

Who is she, and what happens next?

Mary the Barista

The woman made it to her apartment and sighed contentedly as she entered the door. She sat in the couch for awhile, letting herself settle down. After a while, she went into her bedroom and changed into her uniform for work.

She threw her long blonde hair into a ponytail as soon as she squeezed her dark blue polo over her large bust and simple sports bra. She pulled up her black slacks and put on her hat. A grimace made its way onto her lips as she saw how tightly her pants hugged her large ass, but she couldn’t find any others that would fit her slightly below average frame.

She pinned her name tag, which read Mary, to her chest as she grabbed her black apron. On the way out of the apartment she grabbed a banana and protein bar to eat on the way to work.

Mary’s face twisted momentarily as she walked outside and headed for her car. She saw Dan, a middle aged pervert who liked to have his morning walk around the apartment complex. With her head down, she continued towards the stairs to the parking lot.

Dan saw her out of the corner of his eye and let out a wolf whistle. Trying to sound jovial, but with a leer in his face, he called out, “Hey sweetheart, good morning. Looking good! I’ll show you something in my room if you will.”

She called back, “Dan, get a fucking grip,” then hurried down the stairs. As she walked, she suddenly decided to use cleavage to show off her tits. Her hands flew to the buttons lining the very top of her polo. They ran about halfway to three fourths of the way down her boobs, and she undid did them all.

As she took her last few steps on the stairs, her huge, smooth, and pert tits bounced crazily in her top. She reached the bottom and looked around, hoping no one had been staring.

As she finally reached her car and sat in the drivers seat, she looked with confusion at her tits practically hanging out of her shirt. For a moment she tried to close it, but she couldn’t quite bring herself to do it. Some deep part of her knew that she wouldn't be able to, that her decision to show off her tits was absolute. Finally, she just turned on her car and started her drive to work.

What happens at work, or is there a distraction beforehand?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)