More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

What's next?

Mary Jane Watson-Parker Wedding NTR ring

Twenty to forty minutes. The amount of time to clean a ring, like a wedding band. Too much time to keep a close constant watch on something. So easy to turn you gaze off it and onto something else. To loose track of it and onto something else. Which would allow a magical reality warping object to swap out that wedding band for itself.

The ironic nature of replacing a wedding ring, a ring of love as well as loyalty, for the Ring of Netorare was delicious for the ring. For the ring which could change existence to aid in cheating against it's wearer. Which is why one Mrs. Mary Jane Watson-Parker put the Ring of NTR on, as it now looked like the now disappeared ring she had taken off to clean.

Once on, the ring began to work it's magic. Making the redheaded model totally unable to see anything which could reveal that her husband, Peter Parker was cheating on her. Making it so Peter had no problem cheating with any beautiful woman he saw. Making it so those women were totally willing to be in a cheating relationship with him, no matter how strange or unlikely. To make Peter sexier, and the women around him as well.

The fact Peter was the hero Spider-man and the women around him were many of the most beautiful superheroines and supervillainesses... The ring was going to have fun as it enjoyed things voyeuristic pleasure. It was already working it's magic as...

As what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)