More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlueKnight BlueKnight

Who you should visit first?

Mary II of England

"Let see if Her Majesty still wanted to have a kid..." You said as you're setting the device to the year 1680. The year that Queen Mary II suffered her last miscarriage. Once you're done, you use it to open a portal and go inside.

After a few minutes in the glowing blue and white colors of time stream, you fell down into a room at the castle. Once you get up, you take a look around and see that this is a bedchamber. Then, you walk to the balcony and see the marketplace and the people down below. And from the sounds of the people, they're speaking in the Dutch language and not English here. That's when you remembered that your target is currently visiting the United Provinces of Netherlands at the moment. Suddenly, you heard the sound of door is being opened. So you quickly hide behind a bed.

You peep your head and up see that the one who entered the room is none other but Queen Mary herself! After seeing her, you're adorned by her beauty! Then, she begins to undress herself and it was this moment that your little guy is slowly converting into a big guy.

Once she is nude, you cannot hold yourself any longer. heck, this is the reason why she came here the first place. You're here to alter history by making her bear your child.

So you slowly creep out and slowly get up. Once you're behind her back. The most unexpected thing happened! She turned around and see you! More than that, she shows you her C-sized boobs, slender body and firmed butt!

"AAAAA-" Mary screamed but you quickly use the Hypnotizer on her by pressing a blue button on it, making her fall under your command.

"Thanks for not screaming, my dear Queen." You said and she nodded as a response.

"Now, go to the bed and lie down." You ordered and she obeyed just as that. Once she's on the bed, you quickly undresses yourself.

"Do you want to have a child, dear?" You asked her as you're getting on top of her.

"Yes, Master." Mary said with an emotionless hypnotized face of hers.

"Then allow me to give you one." You said and with that, you slam your big rod into her pussy. Thus, making her moan loudly! And then, you leans your face down to her face and kiss her passionately to make sure she won't scream or moan too loud to attract her husband or the servants while one of your hands is squeezing one of her large breasts. As you keep pumping her nonstop with your big shaft, time flies passed very fast. Neither you or her know that it has been thirty minutes already since the sexual intercourse started. Eventually, it has come to an end when you exploded your white sticky juices into her womb via your hot rod. And plus with you were banging the Queen in the missionary position, she is definitely going to get pregnant.

Once you're done, you quickly dressed up, use the T.O.S to form a portal, release her from your mind control and while she was feeling dizzy, you escaped back to your original timeline.

Once you're back, you checked the internet and have discovered that the House of Stuart is still the ruling royal house of today's Britain. And when you look deeper, you found that Queen Mary II has given birth to a son. Your son! You've successfully change the course of Britain's history by impregnating Queen Mary II!

"Now, who should be next?" You said to yourself as you begin to search for the new woman in the right point of time to alter.

Who's your second woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)