More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Which Universe do I Enter First?

Marvel

I entered the Marvel Universe First, simply because it offered a more united fromt of Females for me to enjoy.

But where to start my adventure?

There were Six Distinct Places to Begin:

My First choice would be the Avengers, afterall I wanted to meet the sexy Black Widow and Pretty (and Highly Likely Virgin) Scarlet Witch for myself. Also it would do me some good to build a rapport with the Females and stupid Males of the Avengers if I wanted a Relationship to progress beyond mere sex.

My Second Choice was the That of Thor, I'd always Lusted over the image of Lady Sif, The Valkyrie, Jane Foster, and Queen Frigga. But thwre were other options..........

The Third one was the Guardians of the Galaxy, but it only really had Gamorra, and I wanted much more than one vagina to pound into.

The Fourth was the Fantastic four, but like the Guardians, they two were limited to one Vagina.

The Fifth was the Agents of Shield, it had maybe three Vaginas at the Mos, and twwo of tnem were especially Young, just how I liked them.

The Sixth and Final one was the X-Men but that would be a bit of a surprise.....

Which one First?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)