More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where are they staying?

Martha Cook Building

One of the 'Female' dorms right in the heart of the campus the 'Martha Cook Building' would be their home for the first few weeks of their first semester at U-of-M, and though they were glad of the free housing they had been warned by some of the people they contacted online that the dorm was: Problematic: for women with their sexual orientation.

The place was SUPER 'traditional' most of their contacts went so far as to say 'Old School', and the staff that lived/worked there were the same way. The two of them were going to have to keep their status as lovers a secret for as long as they lived in this dorm, which was why they were keen to escape it. There were several other cars pulled up to disgorge fresh faced teen age and young adult woman eager to move in and start their college careers most of them with parents in tow, unloading their stuff, and making friends, but Jean was interested only in the woman with the clip board handing out keys.

"Jean C. Winchester reporting on behalf of herself and her roommate Annabelle Mary Smith?" She said walking up to the house matron and showing her ID.

"Your Cutting it a bit late, aren't you?" Mrs Eugenia Conrad declared handing her their keys.

"We drove all from dusk yesterday till just now to get here..." Jean responded.

"Be that as it may, you have slightly less than an hour to unload your things into your room and then it's quiet hours for the night and everyone must go to bed." Mrs Conrad Stated, and Jean rushed back to the truck and trailer.

"We have less than an hour to get everything in: do you think we need to just find somewhere that we can park this for the night and then come back in the morning?" She asked Anna seriously.

What is Anna's reply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)