More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fierbali111 Fierbali111

Whos eyes do you see through?

Mark

It had been easy enough to plan the trip during the last few weeks of summer.

Mark had enough beers packed to make sure he'd be shit faced for all 3 days if the trip turned out to suck, the cooler sitting in the back of his parents range Rover along with other amenities as Anthony and Mollie sat in the back seat.

Ashely blabbed on and on about making some kind of get together for a while now.

"I'd be nice to see them you know? Everyone just drifts away after highschool, I mean we were all so close", she said curled up to him one night on his bed.

"I thought you said you hated everyone in highschool", he joked, then looked up from his phone to see a less than pleased look on her face."

Come-on babe I'm joking, sure, we'll set up a cabin. besides, he changed the topic. I know you wanna show off, you gonna wear some slutty bathing suit, the one with the thong bottom that shows off that amazing ass? he grinned as he gave her body the up and down.

Mmm maybe, i'll see how I feel she leaned in and gave him a kiss.

Mark shifted his half erection in his shorts as he drove. Glancing to his right he could see Ashley was well dressed for a long summer with friends. wearing a tank top with no bra was nothing special for her but mark loved the glances other guys gave while walking with their girls, it made him feel special knowing he was the only one to see those beautiful tits in the flesh, whilst they were only left to stare at her bumps and wonder in awe.

lower, her denim short shorts were the icing on his very sexy cake of a girl, barely enough to cover her crotch while exposing her long golden tan legs that sat up on the dash, he wondered how long those would stay on, and how long it would be before he tasted her sweet wet pussy again.

Much like him mark knew Ashley fed on the attention of others, And with them alone in only bathing suits with thin walls around them everyone would be able to hear them fuck. He was guaranteed to score at least once this trip. Hell, he could score three times easy if he played his cards right.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)