More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by storyteller57 storyteller57

What happens when Mark gets to her room?

Mark explains her situation

Having lived next door to Julie's family for years Mark knew her parents' schedule and that they would not be home for a couple of hours. He crossed the yard to her window and peeked in. She was seated on her bed fidgeting slightly. As instructed she was blindfolded. It looked like an actual blindfold, one of the sleeping masks that Mark had gotten on the plane when he had gone to England with his family. He smiled to himself and went around to the front door. As he had directed it was not locked and he slipped quietly inside, moved down the familiar hallway and entered Julie's bedroom through the open doorway.

He deepened his voice to mask his identity. "Hello Julie." She jumped. "You know, you are in a world of trouble here."

"What do you want! Where did you get those pictures? Why would you do this to me!!"

"Calm down Julie. I can leave if you like. I have some great pictures that I should be sending off to my friends and to people that you know."

"No. Please."

"Good. Now I have a picture here. Do you want it?"

"Yes."

"OK. Then not a word unless I have asked for a question. Clear?"

"No questions. No objections. Clear? Just nod."

Julie nodded her head.

What does Mark do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)