More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Which Character will you start with?

Mark McGregor, Male

The McGregors could only watch their son pitifully. Their son, Mark McGregor, had been a truly bizarre incident. He had been visiting the power plant his uncle ran to see if he would want to work for him after college. However shortly after he had arrived a thunderstorm had struck. Typically the power plant would absorb the power disperse and then absorb the next bolt. However this lightning storm had overloaded the facility his uncle had just barely survived as did Mark but the lightning had affected his brain damaging it heavily and causing numerous tumors to appear. Now… he was a vegetable with horrible burns on his upper torso and arms.

His father was Patrick McGregor, a tall man with red hair and a lean build. He worked as a product factory manager, and as usual dressed very strictly and formally. His father was a shrewd businessman who loved his family greatly.

Marks mother was Amelia McGregor, a beautiful short woman with short brown hair, and a rather decent figure. She worked at a restaurant typically as the manager but occasionally as a chef as well. Both were highly distraught of their son’s condition. Mark had an older sister, Myra but she was in college and very rarely made time for her family.

A doctor walked toward them, a balding man with gray hair and glasses “I’m sorry this is truly a bizarre incident... “ he said.

Patrick McGregor looked at the doctor he read the name tag, “Dr. Blessington… thank you… when can we take him out?” he asked.

Dr. Blessington looked at Mark, “Anytime… but before you do… we might have a solution.” he said, “An experimental process of nanomachines we inject it into his brain via the nasal cavity and they will remove the tumors and turn them into skin cells. Should it work as planned he’ll be able to return to living a normal life.” he said.

Patrick rubbed his chin, “And what’re the chances it won’t work?” he asked.

Dr. Blessington but he was a doctor it was his duty to give them the truth, “it has a %78 chance of not working.” he said. “If it does fail he could become braindead… worst case scenario.” came the final ultimatum

Patrick rubbed his chin, he looked toward his wife, “What do you think dear?” he asked.

She nodded, “I’d rather we try than do nothing.” she said.

Dr. Blessington nodded, “Very well we will begin tomorrow… unfortunately I can’t give you a timetable as to when it’ll be finished.” he said.

Patrick nodded, “Very well.” he said.

-Five Days Later-

Dr. Blessington looked at his charts, Mark’s recovery had been… astounding to say the least. The nanobots was restoring the brain tissues quickly working as intended taking the tumor’s destroying them into cell’s then taking those same cell’s it would convert them into braincells. Normally it would be impossible for the body to produce more brain cells what you got was what you got. But the nanobots could ignore that rule, utterly if this worked it could be refined and used for future brain treatments… speaking of Mark’s brainwaves had returned about 2 days ago… but there was something strange in it. Very powerful neuro spikes that were… not normal… but the doctor didn’t look too deeply into it, it could just mean that there was so serious neural processing going on. He returned to his office to report his results.

-Four Days Later-

Patrick stood next to his son who was currently reading a book. Mark was dressed in his usual clothes and was sitting cross legged on the bed his hair now fuzz as it was still growing back. “Thank you doctor.” he said, “Thanks to you we have our son back.” he held out a hand to the doctor.

Dr. Blessington took the hand and shook it, “I thank you for giving me the chance.” he said, he turned to look at the boy. When he had came here his hair had all been burnt off. But now small traces of the orangish red hair was returning. Mark also had a rather toned body and the doctor learned he worked out regularly but his true gift seemed to be his mind’s imagination which he used to solve problems and real life obstacles.

Mark lowered the book, “Thank you doctor don’t know if it’s part of your operation but I feel… better than before I can think a bit quicker.” he said, “More… complex.” he affirmed.

Dr. Blessington nodded, ‘Ever since that day his brainwaves have been off the charts almost to the point that it was exiting his body… but for what?’ it was a mystery he would never solve, but Mark might there had been changes changes he wasn’t aware of to people he didn’t know. But he didn’t dwell on that, “Just wait here and I’ll have Nurse Mei give you the release papers, all you need to do is sign then you may go.” he said.

Mark nodded as the doctor left, “Where’s mom?” He asked looking at his father.

Patrick sat down smiling, “Oh she’s at home getting a party ready for you.” he said.

Mark chuckled he didn’t imagine a lot of people would be there a few cousins, maybe his 2 friends and possibly his sister. It was then the door opened and Mark came to, at least for him, an arousing sight. Standing there was a nurse with tits bigger than her head in fact her uniform seemed ill fitting as buttons desperately tried to hold together and contain her bosom. From what he saw though her bottom was hardly doing any better. “Hello just sign here please and you can go.” she said handing out a chart Patrick took it and signed it off. Mark couldn’t stop staring at the nurse she had the perfect body for him, nice big round tits, and a big booty that could put out. Then his father was handing her back the clipboard. “Alright you two have a wonderful day.” she said and she was out the room again. Mark got up, glad his boner was hidden by his baggy pants. He left with his father, heading home.

-The McGregor Residence-

Mark came into the house to party poppers and the shout of “SURPRISE!” Everybody he expected to be there was there. His 7 cousins, Roy, Marie, Gene, David, Mike, Sigmund and Lola. Along with Patty and Brian his two best friends. Brian being a hispanic young man who was big boned, and had a crew cut haircut, and often wore very large and baggy clothes. Patty being a bespectacled girl of irish descent with freckles, and brown hair tied into a ponytail. She didn’t have much though in terms of her appearance, but she was nice the first girl that wasn’t part of his family that was nice.

It was a typical small family party, his folks asking him if he was alright quizzing him and looking at the scars that ran along his arms. His arms worked but he would have to wear long arm bands to hide the scars. As the day wore down they eventually left till only Patty was with him in the living room while his sister helped his parents clean up. Patty was rubbing his scars gently they didn’t hurt but his hands twitched on reaction. She looked at him, “You know when I heard about the incident I thought you were gone.” she admitted, “I’m…. happy that you’re still here.” It was then she did something Mark didn’t expect she leaned in and kissed him.

He was surprised, quite heavily, he didn’t know Patty had these feelings for him especially when she knew about his fetish and the kinda girls he liked. As she kissed him, he felt her press her chest against his...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)