More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who Are You?

Mark (First Level)

You are Mark, a relatively well off twenty-eight year old man married to your high school sweet heart Jessica for the last three years. However in recent months your love life had become quite stale due to your wife focusing on her real estate work and you on your company. Therefore the both of you had decided to take some time off when a client of yours recommended Fantasy Island where you could live the fantasies you have for your wife without being judged or caught.

Naturally you spoke to your wife about it and together you agreed to purchase a standard two week package deal which means you have access to your own private hotel room and access to private rooms as well. Just in case you both agreed to pay extra for basic equipment and costumes just in case a bit of role playing was needed.

Once that was done it did not take long for the two of you to take a private boat to Fantasy Island as you stood looking at your beautiful wife for what felt like the first time for a long time. Her beautiful long blonde hair had fallen down past her shoulders while age did little to destroy her beautiful face or body as she stood beside you in a simple pink tank top and denim shorts.

http://www.gotceleb.com/chloe-bennet-in-bikini-on-valley-girl-set-in-la-2017-05-31.html/chloe-bennet-in-bikini-on-valley-girl-set-10

Your thoughts wandered into what nasty thoughts came into your mind as you asked your wife "Where do you want to start?"

Where indeed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)