More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by superman07 superman07

who's bikini is it?

Marisa Miller (hotel)

The tag on the bikini says Marisa Miller and after briefly looking at the bikini top you wonder if this will ever cover her massive breast.

But hey, that’s wardrobe’s problem.

Hanger in hand you tried to remember where the heck Marisa was. Did she even have to shoot this morning? You knew Esti Ginzberg was currently shooting on the beach, and Kate was preparing in the changing room. Cintia Dicker was down by the cove but Marisa’s location still eluded you.

After asking around you discovered your assumption was right and she didn’t have a shoot till the afternoon. Really you had two options, say fuck it and leave the bikini somewhere until she arrived OR go to her hotel and just say you were doing your job. Seeing as it gave you a chance to get off set and see the legendary Marisa Miller you figured you’d walk back to the hotel.

Luckily the model’s hotel room numbers were common knowledge among crew, especially crew such as make-up. In case we ever had to do something before going down to the beach. You knocked on the door and waited patiently for a moment before a vision of beauty opened the door.

Her hair was still riddled with bed head, she held a toothbrush in her mouth, and best of all she was clad only in a t-shirt and panties. You could already feel the tension in your pants rising!

“Can I help you?” she mumbled, looking you over.

Suddenly remembering why you were there you held up the bikini as an explanation. “I’m here with your wardrobe.”

“Oh! Come in, come in. I’m just getting ready, clearly” she said, stepping aside to let you in. “Just let me finish brushing my teeth and we can talk” she mumbled before heading off to the bathroom.

As you looked around the room you were faced with a dilemma: how should you act? It seemed a ridiculous question given your profession, but it was rare that you were ever in the model's hotel rooms like this.

how do you play it? cool, crazy fan, aggressive, professional?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)