More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dracone dracone

How Do Things Proceed?

Marion Mills Nomore

After the broadcasts she saw, Marion did her best to subtly gather evidence that could confirm or deny her suspicions. It took her almost 3 months, once she got fixated on something it took a long time to get her to reorient her course. And sadly, she found it was all true. She knew filing for divorce with no real tangible evidence would be problematic, so she decided to get some, by becoming a full-blown supervillain, this would also allow her to exact on everyone else as well. If she were lucky, she could just get Marsha to play high-level henchwoman for her, but the rest of her family deserved nothing but her undivided scorn. First, she needed an alias and costume. She made herself an outfit that forewent hiding her eroticism, she went full with it in making her outfit a modified dominatrix out with an engineering spin, breasts on display and all, with a pair of large pasties that were shaped like the letter M, and her latex-like dominatrix mask was also covered a massive M, each M was a different color to further cause confusion. Violet for the face, Green for the right breast, and Yellow for the left breast. Her massive MM-Cup bosom was on display for the world to see now, not hidden under so many layers of clothing it looked like she was a D-Cup on a good day.

Whether they wanted it or not, the city was about to get a new supervillain in the form of Mistress MILF. And her vengeance would be harrowing. Granted, they might mistake her for a hero at first, since she would primarily be targeting villains. But her first real victims were her soon-to-be ex-husband and the bitches he was sleeping with. Her diabolical plan would ruin 3 careers in one go, and she would make it worse by serving him divorce papers on top of all that. She had already gone through the process of changing the deed title over her name, which should be kicking in now since she filed it weeks ago and it was more complete than when her husband signed off on getting the deed for their property.

Marion never had a real reason for putting her engineering degree to use, other than fixing up appliances and the family car, along with a few lessons on proper machine maintenance to her daughters while they were growing up. She managed to find herself a good temporary lair, an abandoned tech lab from a tech company that went defunct a half a decade ago. And it had more than enough resources for her first endeavor, the security bore device she made was barely needed, she managed to break into the security of the two super sluts her soon-to-be-ex-husband was sleeping with, and literally, the first thing she caught was the 3 of them having a naked wrestling session, she set the system to record for well over an hour, a small handful of minutes wouldn't be enough for a court. While that was happening she constructed some very special drones, special in that they were equipped with systems that made it possible to disable superpowers for an extended period of time.

************************************************************************************************************

Three hours later, all 3 of them were dropped completely naked in front of the police station by the drones, and one extra drone dropped a USB stick and DVD into the hands of the surprised policewoman closest to the door. She had the divorce papers set to reach her soon-to-be-ex just ten minutes later, while she was setting up she had received an alert in her e-mail that her request for title and deed transfer was completely approved. Next, she needed to determine who the next target was, and probably find a new lair to hold up. Chances are the police just thought her stunt was the work of either a random villain or a villainous team-up, she needed to properly debut as Mistress MILF after all, and in that debut declaring that she was the one that was responsible for the conduction of justice on her ex-husband would be part of it.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)