More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by S-U-N-F-L-O-W-E-R S-U-N-F-L-O-W-E-R

What's your character

Marie, an interested party

Marie was a young professional, and she was always busy. She was in the office early and late, constantly on the phone, writing and re-writing reports, and never took a break. She thought breaks and fun were to be had later, after she had accomplished what she wanted and became a successful lawyer. Games were for children, not people with things to do.

Understanding this, it's easy to see why Marie almost ripped up the letter she found on her back porch. The letter was red with a silver border, and was solely titled Escape Room. It read:

"Welcome Marie, to the Escape Room, a land where your fantasies are finally fulfilled. We want to formally invite you to a Saturday Night of Escaping fun, specifically on December 11. Each night has a theme, and the lesbian theme seems like the one you would most enjoy..."

The invitation had more, but Marie was completely shocked. She had no idea how these people knew her name or her address, and especially that she was interested in women. She had always dated men, but had known she had liked girls for a long time. Still, Marie was confused, scared and annoyed, because she knew this place could either be a hoax to embarrass her, or might change her life forever.

"There would be other patrons, but we check thoroughly to make sure no one knows anyone else in the room. We wouldn't want anyone running into someone they knew, after all. If you are interested, please fill out and sign the waiver, call the phone number on the waiver to secure your spot, and present your invitation to the front door.You will receive the exact time and place only if you call to protect everyone's privacy. We hope to see you there."

Thank you for joining us,

The Escape Room

Marie had no idea what to do. She knew this had to be illegal on many levels, from trespassing to bring her the letter to the "work" inside the escape room. It could be a cruel prank, or a kidnapper's dream. It was dangerous, but Marie still decided to call--after all, she highly doubted she would ever get another letter.

She filled out the paper, and called the number, saying she wanted to attend. They took her name, and resigned herself to waiting the full week until the fateful night.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)