More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JustForFun5676 JustForFun5676

What's next?

Maria

Maria had just arrived at the national academy, and she already didn't feel good about her track team uniform, as the outfit was just ridiculous. The whole school had been told that their uniforms were cute, so they would "have the added benefit of highlighting the girls' most desirable parts". And that was the case for Maria. She could only see how she looked ridiculous in the skimpy outfit, to wear awkward and uncomfortable high heels.

As she walked around the campus, Maria looked like a prostitute trying to entice a rich man into her bed, and a chaste whore, for the mandatory chastity belt kept her in heat. She had to keep a hand on her breasts at all times so that the hardening nipples wouldn't betray her arousal to everyone around. It looked like the fabric was purposefully thinner in the nipple area.

The school wasn't much better than a brothel, if the brothel was designed to be a sex academy. Maria tried to ignore the comments and groping hands of her new peers. It didn't make it any easier to feel that every step was a test of endurance for her already uncomfortable shoes.

Maria's father had gone bankrupt, and her mom was gonne. Her mom had died in a accident two years before, but her dad had just lost everything a while ago.

Maria hated him. He had never been able to pay attention to her growing up, and now he had only cared about his gambling, spending every last penny they had on . Maria couldn't understand why she was sold here. She didn't want to be a sex . She wanted to be a doctor or a lawyer or at least a normal girl....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)