More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Doctorsgirl Doctorsgirl

Who is it?

Maria the Panther

You look up at a young female hybrid come into the room.
She was a panther hybrid; tail, ears, fangs the whole thing...but the thing that made you stare is her DD breasts. They're full and seem ready to burst from her shirt.
You clear your throat. "Hello, Maria. Good to see you again."
She gives you a feline smile. "Hiya Doc, sorry if I'm late."
"No, No, you're fine. Please sit down and I'll have a look."
Maria sat in the exam chair, and you sit on the left side of her and slip on some rubber gloves.
"So, you're here for an Oral Exam?"
"Yep."
"And you've had no trouble?"
"Not to my knowledge...though I can't stop coughing at times."
You nod and have her open her large maw. Her white fangs glisten and her rough tongue curls a bit upward. You check her gums and teeth before examining her tongue. After that you took a flashlight and shined it inside...her throat was slightly red from the coughing. Yet her tonsils are fine.
"Hmm...your throat's very red." You tell her. "You'll have to not speak for a while."
Maria puts a hand on the bulge of your pants. "Maybe you can give me some of your special medicine? Before I go?"
Her eyes seems to dare you to refuse her and suffer the price.
"I don't know, Maria..."
"Pretty please?"

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)