More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Which Princess do we meet first?

Maria, Maria! (Best Girl & OG!)

I awoke in a bedroom, my head splitting like I had been beaten upside the head and shoulders with a two-by-four. I tried to sit up, but had to fight back a wave of nausea...

I rested my eyes for a bit an when I opened them this was the image that greeted them more or less...

Your text Here

Naturally, I freaked right the hell out!

"Hey! Whoh there no tossing fireballs around! Who are you and Where am I?!?" I demanded, yanking the covers up to my chin and immediately regretting it.

"You shouln'ta throw youself around like dat mister! You's gots ah concusion and you'll makes it worse-e! My name'sa Maria and you're in da castle, Don'chu worry I'll get yous back to bein-a ship shape in no time!"* the woman said, and handed me a red and white spotted mushroom.
*(Imagine all of Maria's dialogue in Mario Jump-Man Mario's stereotypical fake Italian accent, just in a femme voice.)

"I can't eat that, That's Poison!" I exclaimed and Maria shook her head.

"You've gots ah crazy ideaz bout thisa world. Itsa not a poison, itsa growth mushroom." She said gently.

Suddenly it all clicked, Maria, the fake Italian accent, the outfit and fireballs? I had just one more question...

"Am I in the Mushroom Kingdom or Sarasaland?"

What's Maria's Answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)