More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlindNews BlindNews

Who's bag do you take?

Maria's bag

I grab the bag of Maria and pull it out of the trunk.

My sister gets a little annoyed with this and says "Why didn't you get mine first?"

Before I can say anything, Maria chimes in.

"Maybe your brother just wanted to help the prettiest girl here?" Maria jokingly replies.

"Whatever." Jane says, rolling her eyes, laughing slightly.

Maria was wearing a lowcut black tanktop, a pair of white short shorts that showed off her great legs, and a pair of white sandals.

She follows me to the house as I carry her luggage there. As we walk over to the house, we just make a bunch of small talk. Once we get inside the house however, the tone of the conversation shifts.

I set her bag and mine down in the living room, and when I do she jokingly says "I'm so glad I had a big, strong man here to carry my luggage here. I'm simply too dainty of a woman to do it myself."

I just laugh at this and say "Well I did have to help the prettiest one there." with a smile.

She raises her eyebrows and smiles when I say this. "I certainly did enjoy the view of you carrying it for me." she says, while starting to feel my biceps. She begins to get closer to me when suddenly the door opens up, and she takes a step back from me quickly.

It's my sister and the rest of her friends.

"John, there's still some more stuff in the car. Go get it." my sister says, looking confused as to why me and Maria where so close together a second ago.

"Alright, alright." I say, as I walk out to the van. The girls stay inside and begin to unpack while I grab stuff like beach chairs, inflatables, and other things like food and drinks.

Once I get everything inside, I go to the unclaimed room and begin to unpack. Once I'm done, I go into the living room and watch TV while the others unpack. From what I can remember them saying in the car, Jane and Sara will sleep in the same room, Amy and Justice will sleep in the same room, and Maria and I will sleep in our own separate rooms.

The girls start coming downstairs after they get done unpacking, and we all watch TV together and order pizza for dinner. We all decide to not go to the beach today since we're all still tired from the drive still. After a couple of hours of watching TV, we realize that it's late and we all decide to get ready for bed.

After I brush my teeth and wash my face, I climb into bed and doze off to sleep. That is, until, I hear my door slowly creak open and someone whisper into my ear: "John?"

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)