More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ssrd33 Ssrd33

What's next?

Mari and Ignacio

After being and mistreated, that woman seemed to distrust me. Both my mouth and my anus were broken, I can feel my ass beat and release the accumulated semen inside me. I do not remember how many times they were the ones who me and ran through my mouth, I still smell their semen.

She was confusing me with someone else, but she swore it was me. Shortly after I went with a dildo inside my ass lubricated with his cum, but at that moment I think something came into me. I felt intense pain and my body contracted and contracted.

After so much insisting that he obey me and go to my phone, when he opened it he put on a tragame land face, he regretted it. The little he could hear of his conversation with a stranger was that he had made a mistake and that he should disappear from that place.

With the red face and the fat penis still erect, I grab what I could and she left and said she was sorry. When my friends arrived, they saw me in the bed full of semen everywhere and that dildo was still spinning in my anus, but instead of helping me, they laughed and took pictures. After a while I was able to clarify my ideas and my pain.

In the distance that I saw, an identification was that of that woman ...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)