More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by storywriter2018 storywriter2018

What's next?

Marcus

I knew Marcus would pay extra for some fun. So I used him as my trial run. Marcus is only about 25 years old. He was tall, decent looking and smoked a ton of weed. But he never tipped well and ordered every few days with baby orders of around $75. It was barely worth the gas money! And he hit on me regularly. Today I would try to change that.

I got Marcus' regular order ready but prepped with about $200 of product to upsell. I always met him at his parent's house where he lived. I would always stand in the foyer even though he offered for me to come all the way in the house. But today I planned to go in and see if I could upsell him.

When Marcus opened the door, he did his normal routine, asking if I'd like to come in. To his surprise, I said yes. I went in and complimented his place (his parents' place). I asked if anybody else was home and he told me his parents both still work everyday and aren't home. We went to the dining room table and I showed him his regular order. Then I started my upsell.

I told him that I was really hoping he would try some of this new product we have and I valued his opinion. I flirted with him slightly while doing this. He said he didn't have anymore money so he could only get his normal order. That's when I laid it on him. I told him I was sad because I was really hoping to reward him for helping me out. As I said it, I lightly rubbed my hand against his crotch. He immediately got the idea and said he wished he could get the extra money but just doesn't have it. So I let him know that if stopped doing the small orders and went to at least $200 each time with at least a 10% tip, I'd be excited enough to want to stay for a few minutes and have fun with him.

He thought I was joking but I convinced him my intentions were true. He told me he would have the $$ next time. So I told him I was excited for "next time" and started walking out. As I was leaving, he said "Wait. I think I could get the money. Hang on a minute."

He left the room and came back in about 30 second with 3 $100 bills. "Do you have change?"

I smiled and said I was so excited he was able to figure this out. I gave him his change and product. I told him he could just make less calls per week and still get the same amount of weed. He tipped me $20 as I was hoping.

Then I asked if he had a place to smoke. He invited me to his room. It looked like a teenager's room. Clothes everywhere. Marijuana posters on the walls. Big TV with a paused video game. I sat at the edge of his bed and asked if he would be willing to share anything he just bought. He laughed and asked if I brought anything. I told him I wasn't supposed to be smoking while on duty so I don't normally bring anything.

He pulled out a pre rolled joint for us to enjoy. We both sat on his bed and started smoking. While he was taking a hit, I reached my one hand down and started undoing his pants. He smiled at me and handed me the joint. I took a nice hit with my left hand while my right hand made it's way into his underwear to find his still-soft cock. I rubbed it a bit before pulling it out. I took one more hit and handed the joint back.

Then I went down to get his cock into my mouth. I love sucking soft cocks and feeling them get hard in my mouth. And his was soft and small. I swirled my tongue around it while he took another hit. It didn't take long for him to start reacting as his cock started to swell in my mouth. I decided to keep it stuffed in my mouth for as long as I could so I swirled my tongue around the head as it continued to grow.

Soon enough it was too big for me to keep in my mouth so I finally backed away. I realized he had a nice dick. It was about average size with a fat head. I reached out to take the joint from him to get another hit while I slowly jerked off his now hard and wet cock. After another hit, I went right back down to work his cock. I played with his head with my tongue while jerking him. He was moaning a bit which turned me on.

I didn't want this to go on for too long though, so I started working his cock in and out of my throat, taking it pretty deep with every thrust. He grabbed my head and tried to push me down onto his cock even further but I resisted because his head was just too fat to fit in my throat. After a few minutes I could tell he was about to cum. I normally don't really like swallowing but it was the best decision at this time.

So I worked his cock with a faster pace, hoping to get my reward soon. Sure enough, he started thrusting his hips and moaning when I felt his cock head grow even more. Then came the spurts. Lots of them. I had a very hard time swallowing the amount of cum he was blasting into my mouth. Lcukily, the weed had kicked in and allowed me to relax just enough to get it all down. There must have been 7 or 8 strong spurts of cum! I was proud that I swallowed it all.

I caught my breathe and slowly finished jerking him before looking up at him and asking if there was another hit. He handed me what-was-left of the joint and laid back on his bed. His cock was slowly softening back up. I took the last hit, put the joint down, and lightly played with his softening cock.

After some small talk, I told him I had to go but was looking forward to doing this again. I packed up my stuff and headed out. So far, my plan was working!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)