More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by andresterrada andresterrada

What's next?

Marco Polo (making of)

Olivia Cheng got to the studio to film again the most anticipated scene, at least amongst the camera crew guys. It is the scene where her character (Mei Ling) must fight against 3 guards her brother (Jia Sidao) sends to her and probably kill her. She strips naked in her dressing room and puts on the robe she was later going to discard. She miles and walks towards the set.

They had shot the scene the previous week following the original script but there had been a change in direction for the show and a new female director who along with Olivia did a full rewrite of the scene. The new fight choreography better illustrates the strong and feminist style of her character.

The set is the same but her 3 opponents had been changed for bigger more challenging types. They were all tall and strong, much larger than her. They were also selected for other anatomical characteristics that were now going to be on display.

The new 3 men had been given the script the previous day and since it included much more violent moves, they had been made to sign a contract agreeing to perform risky acts that could result in health risks. After all the scene was much more explicit now and there was not much space to fake some of the blows.

Olivia got in position and Director Patty gave the indication -"Action!"

The 3 soldiers began eyeing her with desire and she began disrobing, as she did so they also took off their clothes. Olivia had insisted in not being the only nude fighter in the scene and the Patty had also added that some of the graphic displays of female strength were going to be more effective if the scenes left nothing to the imagination.

Olivia was fit and beautiful but her 3 male counterparts showed to be in excellent shape, and completely naked it was clear that they were very well endowed too.

After letting her robe fall to the floor a completely naked Olivia danced seductively and took the 2 pins holding her hair up. Then she started her surprise attack.

She threw the pins like darts and they struck the first man in the groin. A close up showed his 2 low hanging balls being pierced one by each pin. The man screamed in desperation and fell to the floor. He was the lucky one because this was the only faked groin attack in the entire scene. For all the rest, skin on skin full contact was going to help illustrate that even a naked woman is a to be reckoned with.

The second and nearest naked man took his halberd and tried to stick it in her but Olivia did the somersault she had trained for the regular scene, her intimate parts opened for the camera were going to be obscured in the editing room, and landed between the 2 remaining men.

The halberd man sent his weapon in an arc towards her neck while the third one, who was now behind her approached her with his sword. She bent down letting the halberd pass over her head while at the same time extending her leg backwards, parallel to the floor in a mule kick and landing her foot into the groin of the third man. As planned he was in a 45 degrees angle to her. A convenient slow motion closed up showed the bottom of her heel connecting with the top of his scrotum while his huge right testicle got in contact with the arc of her foot. The man bent over and before Olivia could continue with her next attack Patty called -"Stop!".

Patty asked Olivia to take a look and the captured closed up and told her -"It was a glancing blow, these scenes are very important; we need you to connect with both his organs." Olivia nodded and they got ready to retake the shot from the moment she did her somersault. The third man was clearly pained by her blow but showing his professionalism got ready for the second shot.

They repeated the action and this time the closed up showed the technique was as intended. Her heel caught the top of his sac trapping his balls at its bottom only for the middle part of her sole to squash his nuts against his muscled thigh. This time Patty smiled satisfied and did not stopped the action. Olivia let the third man bent at the waist while holding his groin and stood up in time to grasp the halberd the second man was trying to stick into her one more time. Bending backwards while holding the pole, she then did 2 things, she directed the blade towards the second man that was paralyzed by pain behind her and used the momentum and extra reach to let her right foot fly up towards the second man. As she planned it ended up crashing into his groin and the corresponding close up showed the top of her pretty foot catching both his big and heavy balls and pushing them into his groin. Patty actually wanted something slightly different but let the action continue and decided to shot the close up again later. The man immediately let go of his long weapon and took 2 hesitant steps back before reaching for his sword. He sent a slash to her head that she escaped by bending down and letting him give a step forward. He came back with a stabbing move that she avoided again by rotating on herself while passed her. This left them for a moment back to back. She glanced over her shoulder and attacked. She bent slightly and tensing her buttocks and leg sent her left foot into an ascending back kick. He was taller but his low hanging nuts were at the level of her butt. When her foot disappeared between his legs, the second came did a close up from the side, sole up her foot came up and only the toes were visible since the rest of it was hidden by his legs. The third camera shooting from his front showed the full devastation of her blow. Her ascending heel caught his balls dead on, they jumped up ahead of her foot and even fast in the slow motion capture. The oblong organs stopped when reaching his pelvic bone and were met again by her foot that this high was now pointing up. Her sexy soled stopped against him, flattening his scrotum against his body with one of his balls showing on each side of it.

She regained her footing and turned around to find her opponent falling to his hands and knees. She was now supposed to watch his hanging balls between his legs and giving them a castrating kick but she could see her colleague was not faking, he was really in a very bad shape so she improvised. She reached between his legs, grabbed his balls firmly and pulling them back told him, -"Next time I'll cut these 2 off!"

The grab was painful but a kick at that moment could have caused permanent damage so he thanked her afterwards.

What happens in the scene they film next in this new story line?

Does she go after her brother or she fights her way out of the castle?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)