More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Select Your Character

Marcella Jones

18 year old brunette Marcella Jones was to attend Central High. And she'd be doing so naked. She was about this.

"Do I really have to attend naked?" she asked.

"You're a girl" said her father, "if you aren't taken down a peg, you're gonna become a like your mom"

Marcella nervously approached the school. She was directed to a locker room where she would strip naked. She removed her clothes and placed them inside a locker. Her first lesson was biology. She arrived naked with several other girls.

The teacher took her to the front of the class.

"Since we're learning female anatomy, we might as well use one of our potential rapists as a subject"

The teacher pointed his cane at Marcella's vagina which was dripping wet.

"As you boys can see, Marcella Jones is already thinking of all of you right now"

The teacher wracked Marcella in the vagina with his cane. Marcella tried to touch her pussy to soothe the pain. The teacher whacked her bare bottom.

"Hands to your side, pervert" he told her.

One boys raised his hand up.

"I've got a question, if she doesn't have a penis how does she masturbate?"

"Marcella, show these boys how you masturbate"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)