More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Settling In

Mandy

Driving us in I pull into the parking spot reserved for the night concierge. "You two wait here until I comeback with the key!" The beauty part of my plan was that the concierge lives onsite so no hassle if one of us finds a girl willing to drop into our place. Going in, up to the concierge desk showing identification and signing that I received the key to our new apartment, a decent two bedroom set up with a kitchen and living room. Works perfectly since one of us will be on duty all night so the other two can have the place to their selves, when they get lucky.

Going back out I'm about to get back to the car when I see a goddess in blue. She stand 5'6", long flowing red hair that being held back by a hair tie into one long ponytail. Her eyes are covered by a set of Ray ban sunglasses that just cover a set of freckles on a face with high cheekbones. She showing a decent set of cleavage in my opinion covered by a bikini and a wrap. Her legs were nothing to sneeze at either. As she passed "Hi that's spot is reserved for the night concierge, so you may want to moved your car before security tags and tow you!"

"Well considering I'm the night concierge, don't I call security about illegal parkers?" holding my hand out to me "Hi I'm Charles Tennant, most people call me Charlie!"

"Oh please to meet you I'm Amanda Wells in 516, but most call me Mandy!" taking my hand and shaking it.

"Well hello Mandy! Look forward to seeing more of you! A whole lot more if your willing!" She miles and continues on her way calling over her shoulder

"We'll see!"

Getting to the car Connor and Curt both high five me on my first contact!

Setting Up A Schedule

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)