More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“What celebrity past life tale is being told?

Mandy Moore

image host image host image host image host

Mandy Moore is a true beauty of the ages, at the tender age of eighteen she was so lovely, having a gorgeous doll like face paired with hazel eyes, a elegant roundish nose, and her little gorgeous plump lipped mouth, that only added to her seductiveness, and youthful slim teenaged figure.

Mandy Moore has since now blossomed into her womanly figure, having long passed the tender age of eighteen but nonetheless is still a women of remarkable beauty.

For there is no denying that she has everything a man would want in a women, a 5ft10 hourglass figure, nice firm 34B sized breast, a cute toned semi small ass, and long perfectly thin sexy legs.

Thus throughout Her many passed life’s, there have been many erotic tales to be told. Therefore I have decided to trap a soul fragment of a long since passed Mandy Moore into the hourglass, and have Compelled her to tell us one such tale.

So let’s enjoy this tale told by none other then a passed life’s Mandy Moore.

“Who was this Mandy Moore & What tale does she tell?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)