More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cuck77 cuck77

Should I question Mandy about the what she did or try to fuck her?

Mandy's POV

Fucking Hell,’ thought Mandy as she walked down the hallway of her apartment from the front door of the building. She could barely think, her thoughts were feeling all blurred and her voice was audibly slurred. No martial arts defence classes would help her in this moment.

It bothered her a little bit how she didn’t feel guilty but kept trying to justify her actions to herself. Why did it have to be Eric, though?

She looked down at her watch, a rolex gifted by her Uncle Philip - a businessman in Cyprus. It was about 2:00 in the morning. She had to get ahold herself… but she was feeling so hot and she needed to be satisfied at that moment. She tried to compose herself, sometimes John stayed awake real late obsessed with work. She found she had to take a deep breath before opening the apartment door.

The day had started innocently enough. Her and John had been having some problems recently. They’d been arguing more and more, about trivial things like which apples to buy to bigger things like wedding planning. Kate had been telling her not to give in on those arguments, that a woman should be in charge of her marriage, that she was right… and Mandy had to admit, Kate’s words did have an effect.

She had gone to the mall to forget about her frustrations, with Kate picking her up and her leaving her own car behind for John.

“Another fight?” asked Kate as soon as she had hopped in. Kate drove a Lamborghini, gifted to her by one of her high society boyfriends that she had met off her Instagram modeling. Kate had taken Mandy in as one of her projects, to get her to become an influencer just like her.

“No, but I could feel one coming, it’s why I had to go,” said Mandy. “It’s just… it’s like he’d rather fight than just tell me what he feels. He didn’t use to be this way.”

“Typical beta,” said Kate.

“What?”

“He’s trying to act all alpha and boss you around,” said Kate. “That’s why I say, even if your emotions tell you you’re wrong, you can’t admit it. You have to get your way.”

“What do you mean?”

“A real alpha understands when you’re right and wrong,” said Kate. “A beta tries to make you admit it and that’s what makes betas assholes. A relationship is about compromise. When he argues, that’s not a compromise. All I’m saying is, you’ve got options. You can still find yourself a real man.”

Kate was really hot and she definitely knew her way around men. She was a little bit taller than Mandy at 5’3” and was a complete cocktease. Mandy had only known her for about half a year since they met at the gym but it felt like they had known each other their entire lives. Right now, she had a pair of Ugz on and a tight cotton skirt that matched the shade of her boots. She wore a V-Neck whtie shirt that squeezed her 36 DD breasts together. The bottom of the shirt was short and exposed a part of her perfect stomach and belly button ring, showing off her tight abs.

It hadn’t taken her and Kate long to decide to go to Conley’s after the mall for drinking and dancing. It seemed to Mandy that Kate always understood her frustration and knew where to get her to go to cheer her up. It seemed like Kate never understood what Mandy thought, that she and John were just having some growing pains.

As Mandy continued down the walkway in the mall, she could feel eyes all over her. Eyes that John would surely have wanted to fight. She knew she was pretty hot but sometimes, she wished that guys would just give her a break. She was wearing a pair of low rise tight jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt. The rear view of her ass was the eye candy of the mall. She knew that women glared at their husbands as they caught them glancing at her perfect swaying ass.

Then, she suddenly felt a slap on her ass. Mandy shuddered with anger and turned around, unconsciously submissive to the strength of the blow. Yet before she could release her wrath against he who dealt the blow, she felt taken aback to see that it was Eric Stoltz, John’s boss. Mandy found herself manually lessening her anger and forcing out a smile.

“There are better ways of saying hello, Eric,” gritted Mandy.

“I always like looking at you from behind,” said Eric, with his suave and cocky attitude practically radiating from his smile. “So why not just say hi to my favourite part?”

As Eric started to chat with Mandy and Kate, both girls couldn’t help but note just how carved of stone the man was. Mandy found herself biting her lips several times through their conversation. The only thing better than his winning smile, great hair, successful career and the rest of his existence was that he was actually a good man. After his brother had passed away, Eric had taken in his nieces and by all accounts was a dedicated father to them. He had even broken up with his fiancee, who never wanted kids, to be with them.

As they talked, Mandy found herself remembering all of her encounters with him at the office parties she would attend. He never noticed, but one day she had secretly caught him fucking John’s secretary, a shy Brazilian girl named Claudia, in the breakroom. Mandy had to admit, though Eric was not much bigger than John, if at all, there was something about the way he was pounding into that poor girl. At all of those parties, it seemed like Eric was attracted to all the women, the more married they were, the better it was. Perhaps that was why he had never given her as much attention until now.

Little did Mandy know, the more she talked to Eric, the more wet she grew in her tight jeans. SHe poked her ass out subconsciously as she continued to talk to him. She found herself thinking about what it would be like to be with such a man. Such a Greek God.

“You’re a Cypriot, right Mandy?” asked Eric.

“Oh yeah,” Kate answered for her. “Her daddy was a big businessman back in Cyprus.”

“I am originally from Cyprus,” said Eric. “I came here at fourteen years old with about that much money to my name.”

Mandy found herself going weak in the knees. Goddammit, she thought. What was this? The culmination of some kind of schoolgirl crush for her fiancee’s boss? She wondered, was Kate feeling the same way for Eric as she was? Maybe even more. Kate needed a father for her son and maybe Eric was the man she wanted.

“Come on girl, let’s go,” said Kate. “We need to find something to wear if we’re going to make it out tonight.” She turned to Eric and offered him a curt smile. “Sorry stud, but the girl is taken tonight. I Need to take her now and make ourselves sexy for tonight.”

“Well, seeing as I’m doing nothing this evening, how about I escort you ladies?” he asked. “You know, keep you safe from prying eyes? Like a good bodyguard, I’ll even pay for whatever you ladies require.”

Kate turned to Mandy as she felt her phone vibrate. She looked down, it was John. If she told him that Eric was with them, he’d only get angry. She let the call go to voicemail.

“What do you say, girl?” asked Kate. “Should he join us?”

What happened when Mandy returned to the apartment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)