More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Queen Death Queen Death

are you a man or woman

Man

Dave wanted to test out the remote, sitting down on the couch to watch some TV, looking down at the remote he was confused, this was not a normal remote, there where buttons on here that are not on a normal remote.

"Hay Dave shower is free if you want it" said your roommate Crystal, she was dressed like she was going out.

"yea, i will shower in a bit, just bought the new TV remote" said Dave, 'I wonder what this button doe's, i cant see a TV need a nude button, maby it changes's the TV channel to the porn network' thought Dave pressing the Nude button.

Out of the corner of your eye you see Crystal stop putting her coat on for a sec, then take it off, but that was not the only thing to take off, Dave turned to watch as Crystal took her pants off next showing Dave her yellow panties...then her shirt showing off her black bra...then taking her bra off showing Dave her D cup breasts....Dave was shocked when Crystal then removed her panties, putting them in a pile on one of the living room chairs, turning to Dave she frowned.

"what...do i have something on my face" she asked not even noticing she was naked.

Dave could feel his cock harden at the look of her, so sexy, her breasts....pussy and round ass was bagging for sex.

Dave looked down at the remote and he then knew...a remote that controls woman....quickly thinking of what to try next when he hit....

what Button did Dave hit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)