More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

Is the fugitive man or woman?

Man

Frank Durant. Shannon took his photo from her file. A cocky looking handsome man. Shannon hated him. He was a con artist, who used his looks and charms to pull jobs on women on over six planets! The worse thing was, he'd managed to get off the last planet before Shannon could arrest him. Now she was having to chase him down.

Luckily, his destination had been obvious. He'd returned to his home planet, Urma 7. He probably figured he could disappear with the help of his old connections. But, Shannon was only a few hours behind him. She just had to pick up his trail from the landing platform and catch him early! Time was of the essence.

So, when the ship landed a half hour later, Shannon was the first one to the hatch. She hurried out, entering into the Quarantine chambers. Everyone from the flight would have to do a Quarantine and sterilization procedure. They were different on every planet. Shannon just hoped it wouldn't be too rigorous, or Frank might get away.

So, she went into her isolated Quarantine room. Soon automated systems would begin walking her through the procedure.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)