More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Avalanche Avalanche

When you went to sleep, what was your gender?

Male

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Groaning, you switch your alarm clock off. It's still hard to believe that you can manage to wake up at 6:00 in the morning. At least it leaves you plenty of time to do things... especially to work on that morning wood.

Now that you think about it, though, you're not hard like normal. Well, you are, but it's strange – it feels so -tiny-. There's a lack of weight on your pelvis as well, and something else is off, too. No matter, you're aroused nonetheless, and you reach down to your boxers and slide them to your ankles (without resistance, you notice), then bring your hand back up to your crotch.

Your hand finds nothing but pubic hair until it slips and sticks some fingers inside you.

In alarm, you throw off your blanket and look at yourself. There's no sign of manhood there at all, but you're sure that you see a parted slit and what could only be an erect clitoris. Your fingers move around, delving further inside you, and upon removing them, you smell an overbearing aroma that heightens your lingering arousal. Your fingers are coated in juices that smell of this aroma, and you suck on them – it tastes bitter, but strangely sweet as well.

You get up and find a hand mirror that someone had left in your room, then lie back on your bed and look at your crotch with it. Your suspicions are finally confirmed.

Everything else about you is as of yet unchanged, but the symbols of your manhood are gone, and you definitely have a vagina.

Well, what now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)