More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Valkyria4 Valkyria4

Are you male or female?

Male

After getting dressed and ready for the day, you leave your house and take a deep breath of fresh air. After admiring the fresh air of the kingdom for a second you decide to check your mail, you rarely receive much but it’s still worth checking.

You then noticed a pink envelope at the back of your otherwise empty mailbox but it doesn’t have your name on the front. Instead it just says “lucky recipient” thinking this very strange you decide to open and read the letter immediately.

“To whoever this letter reaches, you have been randomly selected to take part in a very special event. Please report to the castle immediately and show the guards this letter, they will let you in immediately and lead you to where the event will take place.

From Princess Peach”

You are absolutely stunned. A letter from the princess! It’s any mans dream to get something like that! Not only that you’ve been invited to a “special event” hosted by the Princess herself. You ignore any other plans you had for the day and make your way to castle.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)