More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Aqualis64 Aqualis64

Choose Your Gender!

Male

You decide to go with the classic male form. Whether or not that was your previous gender is only for you and and the pink girl to know.

“Excellent choice!” the girl cheered and suddenly, a stock standard male body appeared in the mirror. “Now, let’s get to work” she said as it molded into various shapes and forms, you picking out the desired shapes and physical traits. Finally, with a pop, you could suddenly feel your body again. Looking down, you patted yourself from chest to groin just to make sure everything was there and in order.

“Well, now I feel more like me again” you say as you looked at the reflection of yourself in the mirror.

“You know” The pink girl said, a perverted yet mischievous smile adorning her face as she glanced at your member. “I could make sure everything is working” she purred. Your brain grinds to a stop for a moment.

“Uhh, what do you mean?” you ask, suddenly very conscious of the fact that you are yet to be given clothes.

“Why, I’ll suck you off of course!” Pink announced cheerfully.

“Suck . . . me . . . off?” you ask slowly in confusion.

“Yes, like a blowjob” Pink replied, closing her eyes in a patient smile.

“Sure?” you say, not entirely sure what is happening. The moment you said that however, Pink floated over to you, her feet leaving the ground for a second, before dropping gracefully to her knees and taking your equipment in her hands. “Uhh” you say intelligently as she began gently running her fingers up and down the length of your rapidly hardening shaft.

“Shhhh, let me take good care of you” Pink purred, her eyes not leaving your meat as it rose to full mast. You couldn’t help but notice that her hands were ridiculously soft and decently warm as she stroked you off. Finally it seemed that you were fully erect and Pink moved her head forward until her mouth was just wrapping around the tip of your cock, her tongue running circles around the tip, while her hand wrapped around the base of your shaft and began stroking in ernest. You groaned at the stimulation as the girl licked at your cock, pausing only to run her tongue up and down your shaft every now and again before going back to her combo of stroking and licking. Soon, she began taking more of your shaft into her mouth, providing pressure on your cock with her tongue as her head moved in rhythmic bobbing motions. Pink kept her movements slow and smooth as she sucked you off. The treatment was too much, in no time at all, you could feel yourself getting closer to the edge. It seemed as though Pink knew this too as, just as you came, her head slid back and you spurted burst after burst of cum onto her chun, down her neck and onto her partially unconcealed chest.

“My, my” pink purred with a seductive gaze, looking you in the eyes from her position kneeling on the floor. “Looks like this tool is working just fine” her grin doing wonders to keep you hard, not to mention your cum dribbling down her body. You felt your legs get weak from your orgasm but somehow, Pink’s feather light grip on your cock kept you standing.

It took you a moment to get over your orgasm. Once you had, Pink had returned to her position by the mirror and, much to your disappointment, the cum had somehow been cleaned off of her.

“So what now?” You ask, still a little puffed from the ordeal.

“Now I send you into your new world but there are some conditions.” Pink said, closing her eyes and raising her finger like some anime girl giving a lecture. It struck you then just how anime like Pink was, right down to her bright pink hair and speech style. “Hey! Are you even listening to me?!” she demanded, her hands on her hips and an angry expression adorning her face.

“Sorry” you replied, rubbing your head sheepishly.

“Now that we’ve got that sorted” Pink muttered “First condition is that you will be granted the power to make anything happen, so long as it only affects the universe you are in” She said.

“So like god power?” you ask and Pink sighed.

“Yes, like god power, but much more limited” she explained. “You won’t be able to use your power to leave, and you won’t be able to use your power on me” continued.

“Okay” you say, somewhat confused that you are getting so much out of this. “What are the other conditions?” you ask. Pink however, merely winked and gave a cheeky grin.

“Now I should mention the universe you are about to end up in” Pink said, a mischievous grin now flashing. “I’m sending you to the Star Wars universe!” she exclaimed, doing a little hop and a fist pump.

“Hurray?” you ask, your mind already running through the list of possibilities.

“I decided to be fun and throw you into the time before the prequels” she explained. “I’ll let you figure out exactly when but hey! This should be good fun for the both of us!” she cheered. You blinked at that last statement, finally realising that she was doing all this for her own personal entertainment. “Oh! Hey! Wouldn’t it be fun if you put like, limitations on yourself or something?” Pink asked and you thought about it for a moment.

“Like what?” you asked in reply.

“I dunno, I mean, I’ve just given you essentially god-like powers” Pink replied. You agreed that god powers were a massive cheat, so you’d have to write your own rules essentially.

“Right, I’ll make it simple.” You say, a hand on your chin in thought. “No overpowering factions with my magic powers, no spawning large things like planets or the Star Forge, only minor adjustments to the universe to make things more streamlined and nothing that allows me to properly cheat” you explain, mostly to yourself. “So I’ll still have to do basically everything by hand, but at least I’ll be able to cut away some of the risk and annoyance of having to grind for things!” with that dealt with, you are ready to make your journey into the Star Wars universe.

“Yay! Hope you have fun! See you again soon!” Pink cheered and suddenly everything went black. In the last few moments of consciousness, you realised that Pink had spawned some clothes on you. You grin as you lost all sense of reality. Pink sure was one crazy entity.

Where do you end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)